TRUTH; the Shipley tradition, why he is hated
Posted by Rob Shipley (+471) 6 years ago
Carlos, Wendy, Busy B, You may each be well meaning people; but, you NEVER think nor ACT in the truth. I just called Mental Health, just now, 1052 MST. The receptionist accepted my reason for the call. She told me she would pass along the praise to Debbie Perkins who is at a school. Just because my knowledge of the truth and facts and the reality that every single one of the Miles City Police and EOC dispatchers and deputy sheriffs all LIKE me, TRUST me, ACCEPT me, appreciate that my dad was a deputy sheriff like a few of them; and, that everything I have ever written about Jeff Noble and the mayors (both whalen and Grenz) is all provable in any court of law..............is NOT reason for you three (3) to hate me so. Ask the milescity.com webmaster. Email him and ask him. Call Assistant U.S. Attorney Cotter in Billings; call the Montana Supreme Court. Call Tony Harbaugh, Tony will vouch for me any day of any year anywhere on the planet. He politely smiles whenever he hears of my praising him for having actually saved my life; but, he will tell all three (3) of you 100% truth....call him and ask him.
You three (3) here in milescity.com slinging dirt at me are actually doing yourselves no good whatsoever. "He who slings mud loses ground". If any of you three (3) knew anything in TRUTH about what you are writing, that, would be one thing; but, none of you are aware of anything that ever nearly resembles the REAL TRUTH. But, I will write this again.........I will lay down my life....for YOUR RIGHTS to be Americans and express your opinions as per the First Amendment right of free speech; which Dan Rice only extorted from me this year and last year about $1,500. OK? Rob Shipley
Posted by busyB (+625) 6 years ago
He who slings mud... perfect.

You summed it up, Rob. You've slung more mud than anyone I've ever come across. Sadly, you have no more ground to lose. You're standing suspended in air, ground gone, floating on your strange notions of grandeur.

Waiting on return phone calls now concerning some of those whom you claim to be backing you.
...and no one said they hate you. In fact, Mr. Santos seems to be incredibly kind with his words of support and in offering help. As far as Wendy, she only combats you with intelligent rebuttal... no hate, that I've seen. Myself, I have no time for hate. I simply wanted to engage in conversation and perhaps offer you insight to how many of us see these incoherent rants.

Its a whole new conspiracy of those against you. You've just added (3) more enemies to your pot without them even knowing it. I assure you, your new (3) enemies think much less often of you than you do of them.
Real man here. If any believe I am to apologize, I can and will. By the way..........anyone can call Ike Eichler, now living with daughter, Sally, in Billings............Ike was truly adored by Ship and Mary Shipley, and me, as well. Call Ike and ask him for 2000% truth about who is Rob Shipley. He will state to each of you...........exactly what will the sheriff and all deputies.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9194) 6 years ago
I've had my differences with The Old Bull in the past... but there's no way in hell that Ike would tell me that Rob Shipley is qualified to be the mayor of Sonnette, to say nothing of Miles City.
+2
Bridgier,
You have here proven yourself unaware. Ike and Kate Eichler were the very best of friends with Ship and Mary and me, beginning in the mid-1960s or maybe 1970 itself; whatever year they moved to Miles City. I cannot remember. Bill Hampton left Teledyne and went to work at the Beacon in 1967, so, I just cannot remember. But, the PROOF is IN the PUDDING. Call Ike in Billings and ask him, just call him. He may well not have approved of several things I have done since I sold mobile homes with him at Jim Larson's Future Homes in 1978 and 1979, but, he will DAMNED SURE convince you that anything I ever do is heads and shoulders above anything that Grenz and Hollowell may ever attempt to do. Call him.
FACTS:1. 400 Atlantic I bought from Ike for $5,900
2. The 14 x 80 Marshfield 3 BR 2 bath mobile home that Mary Shipley
bought for Elaine Shipley and me for (wholesale) was from.....Ike.
(Mom and Ike gave we "kids" the $23,995 sweet sweet mobe for $15,200)
3. When Kate and Ike quit their real estate business.....that very morning
Ike asked me to buy his building in order to combine it with Conlin's
(my dad and Beacon Carter Service built the UPS building, Conlin's, the
Golden Spur, all of these).
WHAT I DID WAS****** monumental***** in all the annals of TRUTH in Miles City.
I told my close pal, Ike, "No, Ike, Mom and I cannot use your building here; but, I do know someone who will BUY IT FROM YOU IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO."
Guess who it was that I offered Ike Eichler's small real estate building and office to.........before Ike himself ***gave*** it to either Carol Hardesty or Dennis Mullen? Just guess who?

Right on!!!!!!!!!! Butch Grenz. Call Grenz and ask him if I did not GET HIM INTO THE INSIDE SCOOP of buying the building that has been for many years now The Boardwalk. Ask him. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what was Grenz's thanking me and gratitude? Not one (1) but TWO (2) nervous breakdowns over all this bullpoop public nuisance vendetta.

Does the truth hurt? If so, email Gunnar. That guy has REAL INTELLECT.

Ship
Posted by MilesCityNative (+21) 6 years ago
Grenz "gave you" two "nervous breakdowns?"

Sheesh. You're something.

Always blaming someone else for your problems, aren't you, robby?
+2
Posted by SayMyName (+47) 6 years ago
What a shame that people of Miles City never seem to grow up past Jr. High School, here in Miles City, Mt. Attacking anyone on a public forum for the world to read makes us all look foolish. If Mr. Shipley is good enough to be elected to the position of Mayor, it will be so indicated in the election results. As adults, we have the privilege to let our choices be heard via that means. Name calling and so on on a public forum is just childish. Let the votes show who is the one we the people will choose. Educate yourselves about the nominees in every race and then do your duty and vote for who you believe to be the best candidate. With all this childish attacks against Mr. Shipley, it's enough to make me want to vote for him based purely on your actions of attacking him in such a childish manner. I will, however, vote who I believe is best qualified for the job.
We have a much more serious situation than the Mayor of Miles City though. And that is electing the next President of the USA. I can only hope and pray that each person studied the history, the character, the achievements, the honesty, the Patriotism, the trustworthiness and so on, of the nominees for each party. Do not be misguided by voting for whose ahead in the polls merely. That is no way to chose the best candidate. Study them and what they've done and who they are before making this extremely important decision. This election is the most important one for President than any other before in our history.
+1
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2629) 6 years ago
To bad we will already know who won the President of the USA before all of the votes are even accounted for in MT. Our vote in MT don't mean anything for president.
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3677) 6 years ago
Rob, sounds like you have been busy. 2000% truth is an odd number. 100% is good enough for any rational person. I think it would help your quest to be elected if you stuck to the specific issues that need being dealt with and explain what your plan of action might be. For example everyone is aware of the crumbling infrastructure. Explain what steps you would take to bring it up to snuff.

Remember Rob, you will not be working alone and as mayor you will still have limited powers. You have a city council, planning commission, design review board, commissioners and anything that involves the civic side is on your shoulders. You will not be able to state what you are going to do and push forward. You will be expected to defend your position and seek approval from the planning commission and city council, make sure it is legal. Are you aware that the municipal code has to be updated and changed on a regular basis. State law and requirements will also be an issue that you will deal with on a regular basis plus local, zoning laws, code enforcement, public welfare, good people, mean people, crazy people and just plain assholes.

Rob, I can admire your courage and ambition but beware of what you have ahead of you. I can only offer you the old saw, "Be careful what you ask for. You just may get it." You just may be too sensitive and too naive for the position. Bona fortuna.

Rob, Please read through this two or three times before you reply.
+6
Tucker Bolton. Sir, you are correct with what you write here. I know there are many issues that need addressing and I will try as decently as I ever am able. Please do read and understand the Friday night STAR "1,000 word Full Disclosure".
I can and WILL do all that I can for EVERYONE living in Miles City. Unlike my two opponents that have absolutely NO TRAINING in LAW whatsoever, I can access many PROPER authorities and do a great deal for the City without having to have a city lawyer......................who has NO OATH OF OFFICE on file in the Public Trust..............having to waste time and resources all the time.

I just ask everyone to vote for me.....not just "giving Rob a chance". No, no, no. But to allow every single one of you become truly PROUD that you did elect me because I can and WILL make good on my platform to ask every one of you all the time what ******YOU***** want done in ******YOUR****** town with *******YOUR******* money.

Whenever I state 100% truth about my fighting the IRS and winning (with the federal laws) and fighting Bank of America (and winning WITH THE LAW also).......it is every word truth and can be backed up all the time with printed documents.

Some people like jabbing a hot poker into my ribs. Why, I do not know. Yes, I have made some real mistakes in my life in Miles City. Some of these I have never been proud of. Unlike each of my critics, I awake every morning, usually unhappy. Every morning when I wash my face and brush my teeth I see in the mirror a small dent in my forehead.That was when the jagged edge of a piece of the roof of my '55 Chevy gouged out a piece of my forehead bone, exposing the dura. My head was cracked open and my face had to be sewn back together. I was unconscious for 14 days, in the hospital 97 days.But, in this, GOD healed me so well, so MIRACULOUSLY I was drafted and serving on active duty in the U.S. Navy two and a half years later. My nest friend, Eddy May, was pulverized in that head on with a truck. Grinding crash broke every bone in his body as told me by a fellow who slid his mangled body off the front seat of the '55 Chevy into a body bag that night. I killed my best friend in a head on collision with a semi truck when I had just turned 20. I am sad,defeated, and afraid a great deal of the time; almost all the time. The webmaster here just emailed me a short time ago and advised that I not let certain writers here upset me. Obviously this is good, CARING advice. But, the burdens about Eddy May I have carried in my brain, my heart and my human psyche every hour of every day since May 19, 1967. 48.5 years being constantly guilty about an accidental murder is a long time.
OK? Just you people VOTE for me so I can prove to each of you how truly wonderful you can be SERVED by ******your***** mayor who wants to right many of the City's wrongs for all of *********YOU*****. "Ship"
+2
You'll be Mayor, Airport Manager, and City Attorney?

Seems like a sound plan.
+2
On that note, I assume you will fire Rice and Nonle and the other city attorney? (They are all part time right? Your comparison to Billings city attorney office is as illogical as the rest of your posts. I'm sure billings has full time attorneys with full benefits)

Or will you just make them date their oaths (as apparently in your expert legal opinions the missing dates make them invalid and guilty of high treason)?
+2
Posted by Carol H (+122) 6 years ago
You people are pathetic, stop tearing people down on this forum, like was said earlier, go vote for who you want in as mayor and grow up!
+3
You're proposing that a crazy person running for public office should be able to spout off an absolutely insane political platform in a public forum and not be challenged. That is an unreasonable request. If the other candidates came in here saying wildly improper or inappropriate statements, you wouldn't be upset over it. You're upset because it's rob, and because rob is mentally ill. Which is why he has no business being mayor, and the feigned support here does nothing more than encourage his delusions of grandeur.
+2
Not that Busy B, Wendy Wilson, Miles City Native care, but, if I can be elected I will NOT be *firing* anyone. I will simply, easily, LAWFULLY, be requesting the City Council hold hearings to REQUEST everyone's lawful positions on things such as the invalid oaths of office; why I applied four times (4X) for airport manager and contrary to civil rights, was never even given a response from government, BOUND BY LAW to respond, nor a hearing/interview. I will not be *bullying* my way along in any manner or fashion as has been the mayor's chief endeavor since 2004. And, I know full well this will read as *silly* to many of you who cannot stand me nor my principles.......but, like my desire to enlist a LAWFUL way to assist the Convent Keepers, I will be trying to govern, if elected, in all manners that will bring glory to GOD. Everything in and from the City Council will be WIDE OPEN as it has always been intended from the Montana Legislature.***Remember, Grenz and Rice barred me from City Council meetings after I addressed the Council,August, 2013, that if they fired Brian Certain, Animal Control Officer of 16 years, I would sue them.***Is this so very hard to understand? If anyone can find one (1) noxious weed, one (1) item of junk, one(1) used car part, one (1) flammable, one (1) toxic chemical at my home;i,e, the "stuff" that is criteria for pubic nuisance law, I will gladly apologize in writing to anyone liking hating me for resisting government tyranny against me since August, 2006. Truth has been since Easter, three (3) couples from out of state have actually bought several items, and, spoken briefly with me and LIKED my home and the antiques, and, did take at least a dozen (12) pictures among the three (3) couples of them."Miles City is a great town; we loved the Range Riders Museum;and, we like your buffalo really well." Not fantasy, Good People, just fact.
For anyone here who can also accept 100% truth. Reasons why I cannot get everything sorted, back into the garage better than I do......are: a. I try and ENJOY my life each day.....reading the Bible online b. writing on my 40 books when the mood moves me c. divorcing my life away from the TERRIBLE tyranny and oppression from City Hall (all of it 100% all illegal in every maxim of law) d. and, enjoying my getting an *A* at MCC in the Introduction to Religion class I am taking from George Dickie f. trying every day to get past.....just get past the deep, deep, deep, depression, like right now writing this, to all of you......that drives me twenty-five times (25X) a week to want to kill myself because in my weakness, this weakness, this mental imbalance as it is..........I cannot accept all that has been ILLEGALLY thrust upon me since May 20, 2013, when my lifetime best pal of 60+ years turned on me to destroy me.
TRUTH before all resident citizens of Miles City,Montana, and all law enforcement agencies and members of the entire Montana judiciary, and, Eastern Montana Mental Health and the VA : THIS IS WRITTEN before all good people who have a brain given to them by Father GOD, and, those you enjoy using their brains assessing TRUTH when it reads before them in plain English: 1. Ray and Peg Jerrel did not file complaints; Carol Hardesty did not file a complaint; Dave Swogger did not file a complaint; Linda Haker did not file a complaint; and neither did Dick Mitchell, Jr. file a complaint.However, as grossly illegal as it has become, all six (6) of these wonderful Miles City people were - - - - ***LIED*** - - - to by deputy city attorney Jeff Noble, and, ***bullied*** into being drafted, illegally, into being witnesses against me on November 5, 2015, in the illegal City Court trial where Al Homme does not hold lawful jurisdiction and cannot preside; Noble has an invalid oath of office and cannot ***lawfully*** prosecute me; and, for this 486th time, NO GOOD MILES CITY PERSON HAS EVER...ever...........SIGNED A SINGLE ONE (1) Miles City Police Department complaint that has to be done to start any criminal prosecution against anyone for any reason as per the United States Constitution and the federal and state laws of Montana.
So, I composed a two (2) page letter to these six (6) wonderful people. Call them all, call all of them, and ask if this is not true.
"If this is so very important that friends of mine and my family before me have to accept being *****LIED to**** about the law and drafted to illegally testify against me in an illegal court action against me that will assuredly convict me and fine me and jail me, I will kill myself. I cannot take this, any of this, anymore.I will NEVER be a Butch Grenz and Al Homme slave."

Am I sick? Am I a sorry American because I do so very well know the law better than all government officials against me? Do I need to commit suicide? Or, should all this illegal government pressure, tyranny and abuse of inalienable and civil rights be suspended? Should Grenz and Noble back off of just a very plain and very ordinary man who just wants to live his life for Jesus and serve the people who can and SHOULD vote him in to office to better ***work*** for them than have the last two (2) crooked mayors of Miles City?

When I am sent to jail November 5, 2015, I will kill myself whether this is the coward's way out, proof of mental illness over the top, or whathaveyou. I will not and cannot rot in jail another day just because Butch Grenz LOVES the unjust and criminal POWER he has over me.... and..... everyone of you. I cannot.

As Holy Father GOD is my forever Witness, Rob Shipley
My email address as you all know [email protected] number is.....234-2477.
Unless any of you miles city.com good people have ever been here, in deep,deep,deep, deep suicidal depression that has had its HOLD on me since the two (2) nervous breakdowns in 2014, you cannot know. Do I want a pity party? No way. I want to be elected to SERVE in the law; and, lawfully get all of this ILLEGAL prosecution off of me. I am not as eloquent nor valuable as was Patrick Henry, but, truth and facts are, "Give me liberty or give me death."
+1
Rob,

After reading the above post, you should not be putting your effort into becoming mayor. You should be putting your effort into daily mental health checks.

You are admittedly suicidal 25x a week.

This is not normal, nor healthy.

Stop blaming everyone and take responsibility for your life.

You need help.

Anyone who constantly considers suicide due to the tyrannical government, should absolutely be committed for 24 hour psychiatric care. For your safety and the safety of others.

Please seek help.

[Edited by busyB (10/30/2015 9:13:13 AM)]
Posted by Exalted Buckaroo (+249) 6 years ago
+1
Busy B, and all THINKING really concerned people:
1. I know I can become a good mayor; because it is ONLY the abuse of power that has allowed Grenz to beat on me as he has. There is no provision in law that provides that he and Noble can do to me or any other person what they have done to me.
*****Just now returned form a 5 minute visit with Carol Hardesty at her real estate office. 1. She told me she "knows nothing about the law" 2. Just wants my stuff out of sight 3. She is concerned that I take this all so badly.
The law of the United States of America is this:
1. Supreme Court is the highest court in the land.
2. Constitution is the "law of the land". The Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution mandates that all judges ("all") judges in the USA comply with the federal laws and federal constitution over and above all other laws and statutes.
3. Where there are NO *signed* complaints there can be no crimes nor any prosecutions.
4. Once a case of any type has been coursed through the judicial system, i.e. "tried" before any tribunal, that case CAN NEVER be retried nor re-prosecuted ever again according to the protections of (51) (every state) state and federal constitutions, i.e., Double Jeopardy.....especially after a finding in a court of law of......NOT GUILTY.
5. Each one of you take this time....take 15 minutes of your time and GOOGLE and learn as I have.....one of the NEWEST and MOST RECENT rulings and orders from the United States Supreme Court, the highest court in America.GOOGLE "Florida v Jardines" Read Justice Scalia's powerful and wonderful opinion. Wikipedia spells this out the very best. Since "Entick v Carrington" in English law that the Supreme Court upholds a great deal of the time......a person's *curtilage* or home stall is that person's a. chicken coop b. milk cow and calf c. fire wood stack d. axes and chopping block e. BBQ unit f. lawnmower etc g.
"anything used in every day life enjoyment of the home or domicile" does not have to be *in* the garage or living room, does not even have to physically "touch" the outside walls of the home.......but ONLY must be in close proximity to the dwelling itself......enjoys the same protections under law as if it were inside the home itself. GOOGLE Wikipedia and read eloquent Supreme Court Justice Scalia's very American majority opinion. THIS IS THE LAW. Miles City Regulations, ABUSED CONSTANTLY AS THEY ARE, are *******not****** constitutional law in the USA.
********* Miles City is the ONLY ONLY ONLY town or city in the entire state of Montana that has.......as a CURSE the most lengthly, most confusing, most vague due to its LAWLESSNESS against rights, most UNconstitutional city regulation regarding public nuisance of any other city or town in Montana. ***********
No other mayors, Whalen and Grenz, have ever done to one (1) single citizen what have Whalen and Grenz all done to me; not since 1889 when Montana gained statehood. If this is not so, any of you, all of you ****GOOD**** smart Americans......prove me wrong....................prove me wrong. Rob Shipley
+1
Concerned people of milescity.com. As I just told Carol Hardesty only a half hour ago in her office; I have hired five (5) people who all wanted work, five (5). Not a single one (1) ever showed up to work with me and be paid. Just 2 or 3 hours of putting stuff into the garage. Mark Blake, Gary Loesch (even PREPAID him $70.00), Shane Waples, a woman from Kinsey, and, a fellow from Job Service. FIVE (5) and none of them ever showed up here in the last 45 days. Not a one(1).
So, I can and will pay anyone who wants to help out here......$10.00 per hour to just help me get OUT OF SIGHT what I cannot get done by myself with the mental imbalance that I deal with so very poorly. There is no TRASH to be hauled off; there is no JUNK; there is every item VALUE and worth. I just this morning answered a telephone call of a nice woman who wants to buy my Standard Oil of Indiana porcelain sign from the east outside wall of my garage,so, I am overjoyed. That is why I displayed it there.........ON THE WALL of my American home that I own !!!!!!
I will pay in cash anyone and everyone who wants to come to my home and help me here.......out of RESPECT to Carol Hardesty and the good people who I guess have signed her petition. This can not to be a labor intensive thing at all; Brad Certain and I had an agreement that if he and his men were needed, like last summer when Grenz had me illegally in jail, I would pay them $800 to $1,000 to *save* all of my private property stuff. They were LIED to by Jeff Noble. $1,200 worth of radial tires that fit my two (2) diesel crew cab 4x4s were STOLEN; $3,000 worth of 2x4s,2x6s,2x8s, and 2x10s, all CLEAN and BRIGHT; four(4) fiberglass and aluminum GOOD SHAPE pickup toppers;a fairly new 55 inch HDTV worth $1600 I had near my BBQ unit; and alot more. Four (4) Lincoln Town Cars (three (3) NOT EVEN IN THE CITY LIMITS) worth $33,300 altogether.....all crushed for $100 apiece and I have never been paid by the City.

Any of you, serious and smart, and want to seriously help a 68 year old man who has been abused way way way way way way too much by government tyranny and abuse of law.............call me, email me, help me if you want. Thank you. Rob Shipley
+2
In less than five (5) hours anyone wanting to easily help here can make my home not a showplace per se, but, decently, NOT ever warranting any criticism whatsoever. Five hours of just easy help that I cannot get the dots connected in my own brain to ever get done, and,Poooooof, everything is better.
We can *hit it* for two (2) hours. Go to lunch which I will provide, get back and *hit it* for another hour. Next day, just easily do the last two (2) hours and it will all be dome. Thank you.
In August I bought two (2) 7 x 7 foot also 7 foot high heavy plastic Rubbermaid "Roughnecks" for storing lawn and garden tools and equipage, etcetera. I tried with ease to put these together in August when they were new and *nice*. Winds blew them down. They are here, and, they are paid for. They just need about an hour each to be assembled as I cannot lift a wall and pin it to the ceiling by myself. OK?
None of this stuff is nearly as important as anyone who does not like it writes that it is. No one is being murdered like in Syria nor drowning in the Mediterranean Sea trying to get to freedom.
This is all very simply just "stuff",*valuable property in view ON an OWNED residence lot of an American citizen who has every right to have it wherever ON HIS OWN LAND THAT HE WANTS IT. Thank you, all of you.
+1
A police officer can sign a complaint for any crime they are a witness to. That is my understanding. Your "ticket" is a signed complaint. Every speeding ticket I've ever gotten says "notice and complaint" or something like that in it. The cop sees your messy ass yard. Signs a complaint. You can't possibly believe that the entire system is simply overlooking this particular point. You're just wrong.

Sounds like you're guaranteed to win in court based on your 16,000 hours of legal training. I'm sure that will pan out for you.

Just kidding - your analysis sounds like the ramblings of a crazy person. Which, just so happens to be the case.
Native, You do not know squat about the law. No police officer on the small planet can EVER write any citation about anything sans PROBABLE CAUSE. There exists in the USA no such thing as "police power". That is a myth. Everything, every single thing a cop must do HAS TO ALIGN 100% within the parameters of the U.S. Constitution to which he/she SWORE their oath to uphold, protect and defend.
A police officer complaint is..................ONLY............one (1) American citizen wearing a law enforcement IDENTIFICATION uniform proving he/she is employed and paid to ENFORCE the Law. When he/she does not comply with *constitutional *law.......which is TREASON........he/she can be sued until the cows come home. Cops cannot *just make up stuff*. They cannot take pix of your home WITHOUT a search warrant !!!!!! Sad to rain on your parade here. Ship

You, Native, do not have any rights; simply before all Americans......because in your sloth............you do not even KNOW what they are.
Reply to Rob Shipley (#362182)
Rob Shipley wrote:
Native, You do not know squat about the law. No police officer on the small planet can EVER write any citation about anything sans PROBABLE CAUSE. There exists in the USA no such thing as "police power". That is a myth. Everything, every single thing a cop must do HAS TO ALIGN 100% within the parameters of the U.S. Constitution to which he/she SWORE their oath to uphold, protect and defend.
A police officer complaint is..................ONLY............one (1) American citizen wearing a law enforcement IDENTIFICATION uniform proving he/she is employed and paid to ENFORCE the Law. When he/she does not comply with *constitutional *law.......which is TREASON........he/she can be sued until the cows come home. Cops cannot *just make up stuff*. They cannot take pix of your home WITHOUT a search warrant !!!!!! Sad to rain on your parade here. Ship

You, Native, do not have any rights; simply before all Americans......because in your sloth............you do not even KNOW what they are.

A police officer is a citizen. When an officer issues a complaint, that equals exactly 1 citizen complaint. They then have the power to enforce said complaint.

Any part of your property that is visible from public property is within the legal parameters of photographing without a warrant. Any photo taken FROM PULBIC PROPERTY (ie: the street or sidewalk) is perfectly legal.

You should probably sue Google Maps, because they take photos of your property without permission...

Like this...

which is public domain, found simply by searching Google.
Is this illegal? If so, you're going to be rich going after Google.

Being that you love GOOGLE so much and have such an in-depth grasp of the law, you should know this.

[Edited by busyB (10/30/2015 3:42:19 PM)]

[Edited by busyB (10/30/2015 3:43:59 PM)]
Reply to Rob Shipley (#362182)
roberto,

It is YOU who does not know squat about the law. I will accept your challenge.

***UNSTABLE MAN WITH *16,000* CERTIFIED HOURS OF INTERNET LEGAL STUDY***

vs.

Rational man with a computer and 16 minutes of fact checking.

To be fair, I DID learn a lot in my 16 minutes of study - and it appears that I learned even more than you did in your 16,000 hours. Who woulda thunk?

Here goes:

Assertion: "Native, You do not know squat about the law. No police officer on the small planet (***NOTE: THE PLANET IS HUGE!****) can EVER write any citation about anything sans PROBABLE CAUSE."

Answer: ***CORRECT!*** You're right, rob, the officer must have probable cause. For example, driving past your pig sty, looking at the public nuisance law, and saying "Holy crap! That's an offensive dumpster fire condition for a property! I have probable cause to believe that rob shipley has violated the public nuisance law! I'm going to write him a ticket!"

Sources:

https://en.wikipedia.org/...able_cause Probable Cause: "a reasonable amount of suspicion, supported by circumstances sufficiently strong to justify a prudent and cautious person's belief that certain facts are probably true." and "where the facts and circumstances within the officers' knowledge, and of which they have reasonable trustworthy information, are sufficient in themselves to warrant a belief by a man of reasonable caution that a crime is being committed."

ASSERTION: "There exists in the USA no such thing as "police power". That is a myth."

Answer: ***WRONG!*** In part, because you clearly don't know what "police power" even means given your use of it in this context.

Police power has f#ck-all to do with an "the police" themselves. "Police power" is the "constitutional power of the states to regulate behavior and enforce order within their territory for the betterment of the health, safety, morals and general welfare of their inhabitants."

So, it would appear that the states have the police power to make you clean up your friggin' yard for the betterment of the general welfare of the inhabitants. No one wants to look at your eyesore property - its outrageous, and it devalues the entire neighborhood. THAT appears to be a valid use of a ***CONSTITUTIONAL POWER*** (called the "police power" of the state) which you have claimed doesn't even exist. But the United States Supreme Court apparently says that it does. But what do they know.

Sources: https://en.wikipedia.org/...ional_law)

ASSERTION: "Everything, every single thing a cop must do HAS TO ALIGN 100% within the parameters of the U.S. Constitution to which he/she SWORE their oath to uphold, protect and defend."

Answer: ***SORT OF CORRECT!*** The officer has to be sure not to violate your constitutional rights, if that's what you're trying to say, and to advise you of your rights. Miranda rights warnings. 4th Amendment. Etc.

Sources:

https://en.wikipedia.org/...da_warning

https://en.wikipedia.org/...nstitution

ASSERTION: "A police officer complaint is..................ONLY............one (1) American citizen wearing a law enforcement IDENTIFICATION uniform proving he/she is employed and paid to ENFORCE the Law."

ANSWER: ***W.T.F. ARE YOU EVEN SAYING?****

No idea what you're talking about here, but I'll play along.

This one took me a long time to find, but, you'll see below that you are entirely full of crap, as usual, and that you "do not know squat about the law" As clearly stated below, a criminal charge can be filed by a complaint if it is signed by a sworn peace officer (or another person who is not a cop if they are under oath, or by a prosecutor). In short, ***YOU DO NOT KNOW SQUAT ABOUT THE LAW***.

46-11-401. Form of charge. (1) The charge must be in writing and in the name of the state or the appropriate county or municipality and must specify the court in which the charge is filed. The charge must be a plain, concise, and definite statement of the offense charged, including the name of the offense, whether the offense is a misdemeanor or felony, the name of the person charged, and the time and place of the offense as definitely as can be determined. The charge must state for each count the official or customary citation of the statute, rule, regulation, or other provision of law that the defendant is alleged to have violated.
(3) If the charge is by complaint, it must be signed by a sworn peace officer, under oath by a person having knowledge of the facts, or by the prosecutor.

Source:

http://leg.mt.gov/bills/m...11-401.htm

ASSERTION: "When he/she does not comply with *constitutional *law.......which is TREASON........he/she can be sued until the cows come home."

ANSWER: ****YOU'RE WRONG AGAIN!**** When a police officer doesn't properly apply the constitution in their official capacity, it is a civil rights violation - and *NOT* "*TREASON*".

Treason: "Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason (So... you're *DEAD WRONG* robby)

Civil Rights: A class of rights that protect individual freedom from infringement by the government. https://en.wikipedia.org/...cal_rights

ASSERTION: "Cops cannot *just make up stuff*. They cannot take pix of your home WITHOUT a search warrant !!!!!!"

ANSWER: ****WRONG/WRONG/WRONG/WRONG/WRONG!!!!***** (I did a pretty good job formatting that, right?) The cops **CAN** take pictures of your home without a search warrant all day long - your junk heap is plainly visible from the street. *OF COURSE* they can take pictures of it. Is the front of your house copyright protected? **NO.** *CLEARLY* the cops can take pictures of your house from the street.

"Things visible in "plain view" for a person of ordinary and unenhanced vision are entitled to no expectation of privacy and thus no Fourth Amendment protection."

"The Supreme Court has explained that what "a person knowingly exposes to the public, even in his own home or office, is not a subject of Fourth Amendment protection ... "

Sources: http://criminal.findlaw.c...plies.html

ASSERTION: "Sad to rain on your parade here. Ship"

ANSWER: ***SAD TO RAIN ON YOUR PARADE, rOB***

ASSERTION: "You, Native, do not have any rights; simply before all Americans......because in your sloth............you do not even KNOW what they are."

ANSWER: Batcrap crazy. You appear to just pick out some words and phrases and then lie about what they mean. And while it may be true that I don't know squat about the law, I do have a computer, I can fact check the bullsh*t you say, and it is clear that you don't know what in the hell you're talking about.

Good luck in court.
+1
Busy B, You are so so so so so sadly naive and WRONG. Every American in the USA can have and do whatever he/she wants to do ON their own property and their ***curtilage*** is protected by constitutional law and SUPREME COURT RULINGS as if it were *inside the dwelling or domicile itself*. See ENTICK v CARRINGTON that SCOTUS used in deciding to REVERSE "Florida v Jardines". Curtilage
being any violation whatsoever just because it is in public view is a MYTH. There are no laws that support that anyone cannot have goats or chickens or cats or dogs or cars or TVs or BBQ units fully IN VIEW of anyone passing by. There just are NONE !!!!! Duh? If you believe soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo strongly that I am wrong again......just GET HOT just GET HOT and prove me wrong. SHOW ME THE LAW SHOW ME THE LAW. This is precisely what I have been asking Grenz Gang since May 20, 2013..............show me the law where I have committed any crime at all......other than pissing off you and your equally crooked wife and NO OTHER Miles City people............ever.
Public nuisance law means that the ****public******* generally must have suffered an injury; not that a once removed from office criminal mayor and his illiterate wife can ever .........become..........the general PUBLIC.
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+2042) 6 years ago
MCCnative sounds like he also has a few problems.
Native, I care not of your opinion, Little Scared Guy, who cannot and will not disclose his American name to *all* the good readership of Miles City.com. Your opinion of my home is.........moronic. Why has not one (1) Miles City Police Officer, not a one (1), since 1999 when I bought this home, ever, ever,ever,ever,ever, ever written a MCPD complaint against me? Why?
The only MCPD complaints against the appearance of my American veteran home were: from Casey Prell in 2006 and 2008, and, Mike Willems on April 2, 2015. Casey will tell you he DID NOT WANT TO, but was directed by Chief Columbik ( who NEVER has the GUTS to do this high minded lunacy himself) and Mike Willems will tell you exactly the same. Captain Prell is several times written into the Record of a case in the U.S. federal court in Billings as having volunteered ON HIS OFF DUTY TIME to help if I asked him to. Casey Prell will vouch for Rob Shipley any day, any night, anywhere on the small planet. (((And Native, be real, please, Earth is tiny in the cosmos of billions and billions and billions,ok, get my drift? Jesus, try harder not to be so dumb, ok? }}
GOOGLE like I asked before........Florida v Jardines. And do not report that the entire SCOTUS case......which reversed a state (Florida) supreme court decision, is all about dope sniffing dogs, Jesus, read and learn the WONDERFUL MAJORITY OPINION of Justice Scalia......read about Entick v Carrington......and when you are finally embarrassed that you have committed real doo doo here, admit your error and apologize to Larry the website author-manager and everyone else........never me, beccause i could not ever......in fifteen (15) more lifetimes, ever care about anything such a mental midget ever wrote or said. Get my drift, Hot Dog?
By the way, are you even a veteran, or, are you like Ignoble Grenz and hold that Americans ought to align as does Israel with a *mandatory* two (2) years subscription to the national government, since, absolutely, his forlorn and wasted self never did ever serve one (1) day on active duty, never one (1)?
rob,

It's been fun trolling you. Truly. But getting down to brass tacks, I'm not going to cater to your crap. You're incorrect, on all fronts. Prove me wrong by winning your case that you won't shut up about. You won't. That seems clear.

Whether I'm a veteran or not is immaterial. A small fraction of Americans are, and those who have gone on to achieve as civilians will boast their accomplishments, and not hang their hat on "I was an air traffic controller once." Get a grip. You've done nothing for Miles City besides make its residents miserable, and waste a lot of government time and money. You bitch about the city wasting $100+k on dealing with you. Keep in mind that they are dealing with YOU. And if not for you, and your bullsh*t, the money wouldn't have been wasted.

You pretend to be some brilliant mind, but you're not. My fact checking of your crazy legal shenanigans showed that you just make stuff up. Plain and simple.

Go fly a kite.

[Edited by MilesCityNative (10/31/2015 6:57:43 PM)]
Native, I ask you to accept a challenge. If you can, ask the general readership of miles city.com these Qs:

1. Do they hold favor of veterans over men like you who are not?
2. Do they accept that you absolutely can not PROVE anything about the law?
3. Do you know anything about the IRS? Fed? IBC? CFR? TLC?
4. Have you ever sworn an Oath of Office?
5. Have you , actually, truly, ever done anything?
6. Do you know that no other mayor in Montana history has even been DEMANDED to resign his office for civil rights abuses of three (3) women; women, that is, because MEN would have surely knocked him on his mouthy exterior had he ever,ever, ever shot off his ignoramus mouth to a man?
7. Do you know anything about the law that a judge, like Homme, once recused and/or disqualified for bias and prejudice, cannot EVER again reenter the judicial arena and then preside over cases of any American who previously and lawfully sought his recusal?
8. Do you know the common law term sua sponte?
9. Do you know that licenses to practice law are UNconstitutional and thereby grossly and egregiously *illegal* in the United States of America? If they are not, FIND for me and the Miles City.com entire wonderful readership exactly and precisely where it can be found in the U.S. Constitution that any American must have a license to practice law in any constitutional court in the land?
10. In summation, can you SHOW ME THE LAW SHOW ME THE LAW that any case at law, even a minor misdemeanor, can be restarted after the very same IDENTICAL charge and case was coursed through the judicial machinery and ended in acquittal?
11. One more, Sir. SHOW ME and the miles city.com wonderful BRIGHT people where in the law any government entity such as the super corrupt City of Miles City can engage an action at law against any citizen.........without a *signed* .....
thereby LEGAL complaint?

Thank you for failing, ever so easily, once more.
Native, hiding behind some innocent woman's skirt, You want to engage so well into your knowledge of MCA, Montana Code Annotated, Montana State Law? Please type out every word of MCA #45-7-401. Official misconduct. Tell us all how this statute allows, Grenzy your pal, to ORDER police to CITE any citizen for public nuisance where there NEVER EVER HAVE BEEN one (1) time any signed MCPD complaint forms ever at all from any member of the general ***PUBLIC*** ?
Please also GOOGLE Montana Bar Association Model Rules of Professional Conduct.
Does it or does it not state in the very first duty of all lawyers, that, "First, a lawyer is to seek the truth"? Which means, pointedly so, since no Miles City caring and smart person ever wanted anything to do with idiot whalen nor high minded lunatic Grenz, and, not one (1) of them ever,ever,ever,ever signed a complaint from MCPD about Rob Shipley's being sooooooooooooooooooo toopid he could not better care for the appearance of his American constitutionally protected home.........
is it or is it not a dire violation of state and federal law for any public official to act as have whalen and Grenz?

Well, up for the challenge here, Little Hider Behind a Woman's Skirt?

Rob
MilesCityNative, care enough to SAVE FACE and right here and now disclose here in the USA and not the Nazi Germany that Butch Grenz loves so wonderfully...........just who you truly are? Inquiring minds want to know.
Well?
Bridgier, I ask you in OPEN FORUM, want to tell all of us exactly what Ike Eichler told you about me when you called him in Billings at daughter Sally's home? Well, do you? Want to put up here, Pal?
Since you critics of me all stare at me like a bull at a bastard calf, any of you men enough, have GUTS enough, to ask of the City Attorney ,Dan Rice, why his official and constitution MANDATORY *sworn* and signed Oath of Office does not even have anywhere on it a numerical date which defines the legal difference between whether it was crafted on the 1st day of February, 2013; or the 23rd day of February of 2013; or, the 78th day of February, 2013?

Any of you skulkers up for such a simple challenge in the real law as this?
Rob,

In response to you calling me "naïve and wrong" I must rebut.

You claimed that it was illegal for someone to take a photo of your property without a search warrant.

It is PERFECTLY legal.

No one said anything about what you do on your property.

I spoke strictly about photographing your home.

If the image is taken from public property of someone's personal private property, there is absolutely NO law that states you must have a search warrant.

Anything seen from public property is public domain as far as images go.

So in response to you calling me "naïve and wrong" I must offer that I am "educated and correct"

That is all.
+3
supporter
Posted by cj sampsel (+479) 6 years ago
One thing about Rob. At least he uses his real name and doesn't hide behind some
other pseudo name like others here.
+3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 6 years ago
I agree. And I personally resent the insinuations that Rob is mentally unbalanced due to his long ago accident, as odd and others have insinuated. He clearly acknowledges he has mental health issues, but his posts here seems no more deranged than, say, the statements of the Republican candidates for president.
+4
Truly, the reason for the use of an anonymous name is that it has been made very clear that rob will harass and prey on anyone who crosses him. My family and I don't need that. I have relatives in Miles City who don't need that. If we were talking about heated debate with someone who wasn't a vindictive psycho it would be a different story. But again, I won't put my family in robby's crosshairs. Next thing you know he will be knocking on my aunt and uncle's door to talk to them about what a dirty rotten son-of-a-bitch their nephew is. And I'm sure you know this to be true. Rob has put forth plenty of evidence here on the discussion board over the past week to support my concern.
+2
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14950) 6 years ago
My problem is that as "MilesCityNative" and acting like a bully toward Rob for the last week or so some people might think that most everyone who lives there has a similar disposition.  That would be unfortunate. If you're going to put Miles City in your fake name you ought to think twice about how you behave. There is a sacredness about the name of our town.

[Edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (11/2/2015 10:59:50 PM)]
+2
Nah. No one would assume that I speak for Miles City just because I'm from there or because my fake name reflects as such. If I were TheManFromSomewhereElse I doubt that you'd be saying "Ah yes, no problem here." And maybe I do speak for a large chunk of Miles City. Who knows. It seems like people steer a wide path around this guy, or nod along when confronted by him just to avoid getting on his sh*t list.

There are those who think that we should all just cater to robby's psychosis and nod along. I won't be one of those people. He thrives on that crap. And appears to be even crazier now than when I was around, which isn't all that long ago. He needs the reality check. Even if it does no good, his crap needs to meet resistance.

As for being a "bully", I ramp up as much as he does, and intentionally. Are we saying that rob himself isn't a bully? He is, make no mistake about it. I'm shoveling his own junk right back at him, the same as he dishes it out to others.

[Edited by MilesCityNative (11/2/2015 11:27:28 PM)]

[Edited by MilesCityNative (11/2/2015 11:29:33 PM)]
+1
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9194) 6 years ago
While I don't really think people should be engaging Rob, as it only gives him further impetus to respond, I don't think either BusyB or Mr. Native have been bullying him.

If anyone needs to perform a mia culpa here, I think it's Gunnar, who put the first load of accelerant into Rob's fire.
+2