Never ever wish to be a PEST to anyine
Posted by Rob Shipley (+471) 6 years ago
But I am the only mayor who can and will SERVE every single one of **YOU** better than the others because:
1. 16,000 hours of REAL internet study of law
2. $ave City immediately $8,500 annually, giving up health care package.
3. Can and WILL reduce salary willingly if need arises.
4. Can and WILL be the best airport manager the City has ever had since Sig Ugrin
held this technical and most important position.
5. Has the necessary tenacity and knowledge to defeat illegal aggressions by the IRS and Bank of America.

VOTE FOR ME and I can and **********will************ prove all of ***YOU***correct.

"Ship"
+2
Posted by busyB (+625) 6 years ago
I would like to inquire about all of these.

*1. 16,000 hours of REAL internet study of law

In what way do you have 16,000 hours of REAL internet study of law? Is this just time spent googling laws, did you attend an online law school? What does this mean?

*2. $ave City immediately $8,500 annually, giving up health care package.

Please, explain the "health care package," why you would get rid of it and in what way that saves Miles City $8500.

*3. Can and WILL reduce salary willingly if need arises.

So, you are willing to reduce salary of city employees who have served this community for years? Those who have done their best to improve this town? Just wanting you to clarify. Why would you find it necessary to cut salaries? You already have a plan to take income away from the people of miles city, but no apparent plan to increase revenues... which would be far more beneficial and hurt far less (no) people of our community.

*4. Can and WILL be the best airport manager the City has ever had since Sig Ugrin
held this technical and most important position.

Why is this important? I understand that it appeals to you as per your history, but why does this impact Miles City? Why is the airport manager position more important than child safety in school zones, the ever increasing meth problem, the drinking and driving issues... Why is the manager of an airport more important than this?

*5. Has the necessary tenacity and knowledge to defeat illegal aggressions by the IRS and Bank of America.

Seriously, I would like you to explain this to its fullest extent. You plan to take on the IRS and Bank of America as mayor of Miles City? The IRS? The people who ensure we have money to build schools, pave roads and build bridges... The people whom we all pay taxes to? What exactly are you going to do to "take on" the IRS and this 'particular' bank? What gives you the "knowledge" that makes this possible.

That's all.
+2
Busy B,
The 16,000 hours of REAL internet study of law is 2000% truth.
I am a Navy air traffic controller who learned to fly at the Miles City airport; and, the City has needed a manager 4 times in the last 3 years, and I have applied and NEVER EVER gotten a legal response from the mayor, NEVER.
This is ILLEGAL.
I am NOT planning to take on the IRS or Bank of America as mayor, just have battled both and WON against all that BOTH could throw at me.
I will ask you and every mother and concerned person in Miles City about EVERY issue and how WE ALL WANT IT RESOLVED as a T E A M. There will be no "behind closed doors" and secrets.
I am the ONLY ONLY ONLY Montana citizen barred from attending ***Open*** City Council Meetings in Montana........the only one............because the mayor and city attorney CAN NOT *legally* do any such a thing.

Thank you.

You will appreciate my being ****YOUR**** mayor way more than anyone else ever could WANT to serve YOU.
+1
Dear Busy B and all GOOD Miles City people:
This is not a joke. I am a Navy veteran and the Veteran's Administration takes WONDERFUL good care of me. Thereby, quite SIMPLY I can and *****WILL*** drop the $700 per month health package the present mayor carved into the General Fund for himself and his family......I do NOT need it. Both of the other two(2) candidates here will NEVER even *****offer***** to make such a cut into their own incomes. I CAN and I WILL.....for *****all**** of YOU.
I may be as common as an old boot, but my MOXIE and INTELLECT are very well worth thinking about.
************ The mayor's health care package could be decently and lawfully switched over to the.......Convent Keepers......school traffic safety issues.......the mess of the recent 911 situation at MCPD............a lot of more worthwhile areas.......simply, easily........BECAUSE Rob Shipley ***is*** a realist dedicated to WANTING TO REALLY REALLY REALLY serve like a mayor is supposed to do ALL THE TIME.

Thank you.
+1
Busy B, Please also know this, Ma'am. I can and WILL have the City Treasurer DO WHAT IS 100% WITHIN THE LAW when YOU elect me to be YOUR mayor. I have already worked through all the few details.
1. Matching payroll taxes.
2. I am income tax exempt because I KNOW the law, the REAL LAW, so well I can have the City NOT HAVE TO MATCH income taxes from the mayor salary YOU wonderful people will be paying me.
PROOF POSITIVE: All the years when I was in the Ready Reserve of the U.S. Navy and received monthly checks and big checks when back on active duty for training (ACDUTRA) - - - "two week cruises" - - - - -I never paid a penny........not 1c.....into income taxes........from 1976 through 2007....not 1c.
I did write and submit the NECESSARY LEGAL tax exempt documents and the Navy submitted them to the IRS and everything was cool for 31 years.
Trust me. 2000% truth before any lawyer, banker, judge or other American of any good repute.

Projected: This savings alone will save Miles City about 20 to 23% of the $22,000 annual salary..............about $3,500 of YOUR money that can better be used elsewhere, right?

Thank you.
"Ship"
+1
Posted by Tomm (-1033) 6 years ago
What is your plan to clean up Miles City? There are many properties in town that need cleaning up.
+4
"The 16,000 hours of REAL internet study of law is 2000% truth."

First off, nothing can be more than 100% the truth, so if we're exaggerating on percentages, why wouldn't we be exaggerating anything else.

WHERE DID YOU GET YOU INTERNET STUDY OF THE LAW? I feel that's a simple question that deserves an answer.

"I am a Navy air traffic controller who learned to fly at the Miles City airport; and, the City has needed a manager 4 times in the last 3 years, and I have applied and NEVER EVER gotten a legal response from the mayor, NEVER.
This is ILLEGAL."

How is this illegal? I would like you to point out how its illegal for someone to not offer you an interview. In what way did they violate the law? You can't just say something is illegal and not back it with in what way and what law they are violating.

"I am NOT planning to take on the IRS or Bank of America as mayor, just have battled both and WON against all that BOTH could throw at me."

You literally said you are the only one educated enough and tenacious enough to take on the IRS and Bank of America. Apparently, you've now changed your mind.
+2
"2. I am income tax exempt because I KNOW the law, the REAL LAW, so well I can have the City NOT HAVE TO MATCH income taxes from the mayor salary YOU wonderful people will be paying me."

So we should vote for you because you worked the system in a way that makes you exempt from paying taxes? NO. With that statement alone, you have shown yourself to NOT be best for Miles City. Why would I vote for someone who does not contribute to the tax system which is utilized to better our community. NO.

"PROOF POSITIVE: All the years when I was in the Ready Reserve of the U.S. Navy and received monthly checks and big checks when back on active duty for training (ACDUTRA) - - - "two week cruises" - - - - -I never paid a penny........not 1c.....into income taxes........from 1976 through 2007....not 1c.
I did write and submit the NECESSARY LEGAL tax exempt documents and the Navy submitted them to the IRS and everything was cool for 31 years.
Trust me. 2000% truth before any lawyer, banker, judge or other American of any good repute."

So you have contributed not 1cent into the tax system? Why in the world would we vote for someone who relies on the rest of society to foot his tax bill? We all pay taxes to better our community, yet you brag about not paying taxes? NOPE. You have clearly shown yourself to be completely self serving.
+5
Posted by CarlosSantos (+871) 6 years ago
I'm curious, what makes you tax exempt?

How exactly have you convinced the IRS to give you a pass on taxes?

In what way is it okay to openly admit that you have essentially worked the system to evade paying income taxes?

You sir, do not seem to be a representative of the average Miles City inhabitant, but instead an example of how not to conduct yourself. I pay taxes, willingly, knowing that without those funds, the infrastructure of our community would fall to pieces.

There is NO excuse for not paying your income taxes and its even more disturbing that you seem to be proud of that.

Sounds to me like you're willing to take a penny, but never to leave one.
+5
Posted by Tim Wagoner (+760) 6 years ago
I once had a conversation with Rob Shipley about insurance, vehicle insurance to be exact. Some how in a conversation I was having with him, the topic came up. He stated that he does not pay for insurance. When I asked him what would happen if say he was to wreck into me and total my vehicle and that I could not afford another one, Rob stated then I would just be out of a vehicle. He didn't seem to care. He showed me at that moment that he was more about himself than others.

Insurance is in place to protect the people or peoples asset that is covered for this reason.

Now that the court house is checking for insurance before tagging vehicles he may be in compliance, but his lack of care in the case shown above shows me his selfishness. I, Rob would not vote for you if you were the only one on the ballet unless you can show me that you comply to the laws and that you truly care for the citizens on Miles City.
+3
My vehicle liability insurance is GEICO.
My ability to be income tax exempt is........because I am smart.
I can and will ***love*** to teach any Americans, veterans or not, how to EXACTLY and PRECISELY become income tax exempt the same ***legal*** way that I have become.
All anyone must do is............JUST DO IT.
The federal law is written there IN PLAIN ENGLISH for all Americans to engage.
Praise be to GOD.

"Ship"
MilesCity.com wonderful people:
Who wants to *nay * or *yeah* my already submitted bid if you will to have the City General Fund withdraw the $8,500 annual expense of healthcare for me when I am elected mayor to SERVE each and every one of you?
Grenz pushed hard to get it for.........himself.
He also pushed really, really, really, really, hard to get me to want to kill myself in the old now demolished jail so Sheriff Harbaugh saved my life having me taken to Glendive.
Is this 2000% truth? is the Pope a catholic?
$8,500 is not a lot of money, but, it is a start. And I swear, I promise every single person in my home town that I love, I will $ave and $ave and $ave as much city money as I can when all of you elect me; before Holy Father GOD.
Posted by CarlosSantos (+871) 6 years ago
Rob,

Are you claiming that someone tried to coerce you into killing yourself while you were serving time in jail? Am I understanding this correctly or am I misreading this?
So you are willing to teach everyone in Miles City how to become tax exempt?

No one in Miles City will have to pay taxes if you are elected Mayor?

Just making sure I'm getting this.
Dear Busy B, No, I will not hold classes nor forums for one and all. What I will do, for free, is make available to any American as much of the TRUTH about the income tax as necessary so they can then, by themselves, lawfully write out and submit the LEGAL TAX EXEMPT forms that the Congress has made available in the Congressional Record for all Americans. The IRS knows who I am; they jailed me for 313 days; they know plenty about me. I am no anti-American zealot, just know the law. Whenever you or any family or friends want to LINK with me, I can easily teach you what the law TRULY is. OK? Thank you. "Ship"
PS. This is not property taxes nor business taxes; it is only income tax.
Plus, Rob, you still haven't answered my question about your internet law study.

WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR 16,000 hours OF LAW STUDY ONLINE?

Its not a hard question, if your claim is true. Truth requires proof. Please SHOW us.

If you missed my point, here:

***********WHERE***********did**********YOU*********get**********your******** internet*******************law********************expertise?
And not to bring up the past, but this has been such a long time running...
http://milescity.com/foru...ew/108143/

Rob - The internet is forever. What you post lives for all time. Just FYI
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 6 years ago
Rob, to be serious for a moment, I have a question. Let's say everyone in the nation was able to do as you have and become exempt from paying income taxes. How would we fund things like infrastructure, schools, public housing, the military, government relations with other countries, govt administration, etc.?
A little history. From the Billings Gazette, 2008.

A federal judge has acquitted a Miles City man accused of threatening an IRS employee in an e-mail to a tax firm he had hired to resolve an inheritance tax dispute.

Robert Shipley, 61, buried his face in hands as Chief U.S. District Judge Richard Cebull ruled late Wednesday afternoon that he was not guilty of threatening communication. Shipley was the last witness in the three-day bench trial and gave emotional testimony. He had been incarcerated since his arrest more than 10 months ago.

Shipley admitted that he wrote and sent an e-mail last June to employees at Quantum Financial Solutions in Colorado in which he complained about Quantum's handling of his case and threatened to get a baseball bat or club and beat in the head of the IRS officer assigned to the matter.

But he never intended to communicate a threat or to harm the officer and was ashamed of the language he used, Shipley said. In the e-mail, he referred to Sandra Welch, the IRS officer, as "superbitch Welch."

"I was a mess," Shipley said. "I was angry."

Shipley also said he had no idea his e-mail would be disclosed to the IRS.

Cebull acquitted Shipley shortly after his testimony and without hearing closing arguments from defense attorney Robert Stephens or Assistant U.S. Attorney Marcia Hurd.

Cebull said there was reasonable doubt whether Shipley specifically intended to communicate a threat to the IRS officer. The judge also found that Shipley was suffering from a diminished mental capacity at the time of the incident.

Cebull reminded Shipley of his obligation to pay taxes "whether you like it or not."

"Do you understand?" Cebull asked.

"Yes sir, I do," Shipley replied.

"The defendant is free to go," Cebull said.

Shipley had been incarcerated since Aug. 2, 2007, when he was arrested on the indictment. If convicted, Shipley had faced a maximum of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

Shipley's tax problem stemmed from an inheritance received in the late 1990s. Trying to resolve it became an obsession for Shipley, who offended everyone in the IRS he dealt with on the matter, said Stephens. The dispute eventually ensnared two of Shipley's business associates with whom he jointly owned property that became the target of an IRS lien.

Shipley further complicated the matter with his belief that the government's taxing authority was unconstitutional and that the IRS was acting fraudulently, Stephens said.

Shipley became emotional on the stand, saying he never meant to hurt his longtime business partners and friends who tried to help him. The tax problem consumed him and he got angry and depressed, he said.

Shipley said he refused to sign a batch of tax returns that had been figured by a Miles City accountant because of a dispute over the amount.

Shipley, according to Hurd, was responsible for the problems because he had not filed tax returns since about 1998 and the IRS had to estimate the amount of taxes due. Shipley rejected the advice of both the Miles City accountant and of Quantum to file his returns as a step to solving the dispute, she said.

Government witnesses said Shipley had been warned by a Treasury Department agent in 2005 against making threatening statements to the IRS. The agent referred his investigation to the U.S. Attorney's Office, which declined to prosecute the case.

Welch, the IRS officer, testified that she got a call last June from a Quantum employee who told her he was concerned for her safety and sent her a copy of Shipley's e-mail, she said.

"Needless to say, I have a loaded .45 on my night stand now," Welch said.

Under questioning by Hurd, Shipley admitted he espoused views that he didn't have to pay taxes and that he typed "American Patriot" under his name. But he denied joining any tax protest group.

"Absolutely not, and I never would," he said.

Earlier this year, Shipley filed his tax returns and resolved his case with the IRS.

So, in response to you DEFEATING everything the IRS threw at you, you didn't. You lost to the IRS. They told you that you had to pay taxes and you caved after being taken to court over threats. WAKE UP ROB. Why would anyone take tax advise from you???
+2
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14950) 6 years ago
Enough, BusyB ody. Nothing is to be gained by poking this particular bear with a stick. Please stop feeding the trolls. Thank you.
I'm sorry Richard, but he needs a reality check.

This town has had to put up with him for years and I'm sure we've all hoped that he would calm down in his older age, but its getting worse.

His delusions are going to end up getting someone hurt, likely himself but the possibility lies that others could be involved as well.

This man was charged with threatening to beat a woman with a baseball bat. His response was that he was basically unstable and going through a rough time and he was shockingly acquitted.

The public should know exactly WHO this person is, for both education purposes and awareness.

He's unfit to hold an position of unemployment, much less that of mayor.

He needs mental help, and hopefully, since he appears to live on this site, he can be swayed into getting some.
+3
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 6 years ago
NEEDING a reality check, and being capable of PERFORMING a reality check are two completely different things. Richard is right, The Ship needs to sail on by and we need to quit waving flags at it.
+3
Posted by Markus (+7) 6 years ago
Mr. Shipley,

Do you have a website? If not, you absolutely should. It would be a way for you to post content, publish the facts, get the TRUTH out there and spread awareness of the facts you know to be true.

If you do have one, I'd love to see it. If not, I'd be happy to help you with one.

I actually just signed up for a Milescity.com account, simply to ask you this. I'd love to see the facts presented in an organized format or website.
Markus,
This is truly *kind* of you. This is why.
1. I have many times, I mean a lot, many, many times, wanted a website for two (2) good reasons: #1. My lay ministry, "The Narrow Gate", Matthew 7:13,14, "Enter through the narrow gate....", and, #2. All the business I do really really well, but, which COULD EXPLODE with a website of my own.

[email protected]
Posted by MilesCityNative (+21) 6 years ago
BusyB, you've officially been ignored, it seems.

I've heard that the place is as bad as ever. Haven't seen it for a while.
Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

I'll likely be ignored indefinitely being that there is no coherent answer for my question.
Posted by Exalted Buckaroo (+249) 6 years ago
If you hurry, Markus, self-immolation.com can still be had as a domain name for this explosive new web site that Felonious Monk has in mind.
Wendy Wilson and Busy B and ALL of you Miles City.com GOOD PEOPLE:
When any of you SERIOUSLY want to know the ENTIRE truth about the TOTAL illegality of the income tax and the IRS here is what you do. Read along slowly in my dot com posts here. I had no plan whatsoever,no plan whatsoever, no plan whatsoever,to place this 2000% truth into the City Hall, the City Council, or any other spot....(had I been elected mayor instead of getting annihilated)......unless ASKED. Sooooooooooooooooo here goes.
****Please accept this that I have always held it was none other than GOD who gave me the intellect and the opportunity to do all all all all all all all all this research since 1968. OK? Yes, only Father GOD Almighty. *******
In 1968 I read a small paperback book published by the John Birch Society one afternoon in the sun (October) at a wildcat location of "Exeter 5" (Exeter Drilling Company, Denver, Colorado, rig #5). We were "slow drilling" on what became about a 5,800 foot hole; a dry hole, on the Haughian Ranch ENE of Miles City out past Kinsey. This was my first of perhaps fifteen (15) wildcatter oilwell drilling companies I roughnecked for from September, 1968 through February, 1970. The 92 page paperback GOT AHOLD of me. It *grabbed* me. (My pay then was $3.30 an hour and $5.00 per day subsistence(term meaning pay for gasoline for the drive to and from the rig location. The *big deal* back then was subsistence pay was.....tax exempt from the IRS.......yippy skippy). In the Bakken Boom just ended were 1000s of roughnecks getting *per diem* and other tax exempt pays that were as much as $18 an hour for a 12 hour tour (or tower)....average of $216 per DAY for every day worked.....tax exempt !!!!!
Most amazing of the facts disclosed to me was......in 1964 through 1967....FBI had investigated all of the *known* mafiosa types in USA and Canada. Ninety-two percent (92%) were Roman Catholics. I almost fell off of the drilling rig turntable platform into the mud tank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was 47 years ago and quite obviously I have since then learned very well..............John Birch Society also did a great deal of NO GOOD in many spots all over the USA. But, this got me ***thinking**** using my brain that Father GOD gave to only me.
From this *humble beginning* I started scrounging up everything I ever could about..........the IRS and the.......totally chicken poop income tax.

Anyone want more here, just ask me, just ask me. It will always be FREE because it is all 2000% truth..........and, I can detail every facet of how today, November 6, 2015, right here in Tiny Town, USA (Miles City) the Internal Revenue Service does in truth and FACT truly OWE ME $144,000 and why they will never pay me.

"Ship"
WW and BB and ALL:
The USA pays all of its bills using $$$$$$$$$$$$ gained by harbor fees, airport landing fees, excise taxes, TARIFFS, import taxes, government sales of oil well drilling leases, government sales of 1,000s of items all over (timber from federal land, forests) ; and, dozens of other *hidden* taxes and *hidden* "attachments" to HUGE corporations. OVERSIMPLIFICATION - - - - every penny (1c) that is ever.....................*lost*.........to the IRS itself is *lost* into canvas bags in the various Federal Reserve Centers around the USA and all, all, all, all mailed and shipped to the International Banking Cartel that does all of its business BEHIND CLOSED DOORS in downtown London, England. Each of you spend 25 hours GOOGLING the IBC, International Banking Cartel, and you will all know 100% truth.********Special******* When you do this exhaustive research you will perhaps become amazed somewhat. One (1) of the oldest and very biggest of the London, England ***merchant banker*** houses is - - - - Brown Shipley. Mere coincidence to the Shipley family here in Tiny Town USA. ABSOLUTELY MUST DO, ABSOLUTELY MUST DO (1) down load or go to Barnes and Noble or J.Dalton Bookseller or anywhere you can get it.....Amazon.com......"Merchant Bankers".This explains how in TRUTH the IBC owns the Federal Reserve and the *Fed* owns the IRS, lock, stock and barrel. Also ABSOLUTELY MUST DO, absolutely must do, ABSOLUTELY MUST DO......get a copy or download G. Edward Griffen's, "The Creature from Jekyll Island." My copy here by my puter is a paperback, 608 pages,copyright 1994,1996,1998 and 2004, cost me $20.00 CASH at a Billings,Montana, gun show about 15 years ago. And if anyone of you is seriously seriously seriously seriously wanting to KNOW law - - - - buy the most recent (or any edition you can find) "Black's Law Dictionary". This is the *Bible* of all American jurisprudence. FACT of why Rob Shipley enjoys sooooooo much getting his *fix* at St.Vincent de Paul on Main Street in Miles City, about seven (7) years ago, he bought for ONE DOLLAR ($1.00) his copy of the 6th edition of Black's Law Dictionary because......former Custer County Attorney, Garry Bunke, had *thrown* this one away in garage sale stuff, etcetera. New ones I believe are anywhere from $135.00 plus shipping to possibly $165.00 or $170.00.

Ship
For the REAL intellectuals of milescity.com
How does anyone suppose that a Miles City cowboy, oilfield roughneck, Custer County High School Cowboys football halfback, and just very ordinary fellow......would ever, ever,ever, ever get the opportunity - - - ALL AT United States Navy expenses - - - -to many times(possibly sixty (60) or eighty (80) times) drive to Jekyll Island, Georgia, and walk among the many mansions of the eastern USA banking cartel where was POUNDED OUT ON THE ANVIL of *in*JUSTICE.....in the summers of 1907,1908,1909,1910,1911,1912,and 1913.......the ENTIRE *$crew Plan* of what has become the income tax and IRS???????
Please do pontificate here all you each want.......please tell me in your GOD given minds how this feat could have ever been possible.......ever been probable...ever become FACT.........as it has.

Thank you. Rob Shipley