Does Miles City WASTE more than $10,000 a month?
Posted by Rob Shipley (+473) 5 years ago
FACT and TRUTH
Two (2) of the three (3) candidates for Miles City mayor are well satisfied having the City waste over $10,000 each and every month employing three (3) city lawyers. Billings, the largest city in the state as we all know, with eleven times (11 X)the population employs only eight (8). Rob Shipley believes this is INSANE.***YOU*** are a smart and worthwhile people; this is always ***YOUR*** money.***YOU*** either want an eighth (1/8) of a million dollars wasted every year of ***YOUR*** money in this arena, or ***YOU*** do not.
Billings gets one (1) lawyer per 11,500 citizens; Miles City gets one (1) lawyer for every 2,900. This math justifies absolutely NOTHING ever taught Rob Shipley in Miles City schools. Want all of this criminal extortion from the General Fund stopped, and, immediately?
Vote for me; vote for ***YOUR*** money; and, vote for honesty, integrity, and transparency like none of ***YOU*** have ever enjoyed.
***When this entry into milescity.com does not swing and alter the Miles City Star polling for mayor, I think I must have missed a great deal somewhere.If I am to apologize for never being beaten into submission and for alerting to all every way that I can that I *****want**** to serve ***YOU*** and save ***YOUR*** money; I guess I made a grave error somewhere.

"Ship" 234-2477 call me 24-7-365 approving or not
Posted by CarlosSantos (+877) 5 years ago
"This math justifies absolutely NOTHING ever taught Rob Shipley in Miles City schools. "

Everything written makes me question that quality of Miles City schools while you were in attendance. Particularly, Math & English class.
+1
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14819) 5 years ago
Dear lord, the "asterisknomical" increase in superscript punctuation marks indicates there may soon be an "eclipes of ellipsis".

Personally, I smell a conspiracy on the part of the Grenz for Mayor campaign. Encourging Bobby Boatly to run for Mayor so that Butch looks sane. Well played, Mr. Grenz.

And are we certain that Mr. C. Plains isn't running for Monarch of Moon Creek and thus deserving of "equal time".
+2
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6171) 5 years ago
I wondered where all my asterisks had gone.
Posted by CarlosSantos (+877) 5 years ago
I must admit, there's a part of me that is utterly entertained in a way I *************NEVER************* have been. Its an *ASTRONOMICALLY* good time.

I'm really starting to wonder, however, if a vote for Shipley means a vote for a moon colony by 2017. If so, I'm in.

To the Moon! No "Good 'ol Boys" allowed!
+1
Posted by busyB (+631) 5 years ago
"***When this entry into milescity.com does not swing and alter the Miles City Star polling for mayor, I think I must have missed a great deal somewhere.If I am to apologize for never being beaten into submission and for alerting to all every way that I can that I *****want**** to serve ***YOU*** and save ***YOUR*** money; I guess I made a grave error somewhere."

First of all, PLEASE stop with the ***** business. It makes your already incoherent writing that much more difficult to decipher.

Second, am I to understand that you expect your rants on this website forum to sway polls? Am I reading that correctly? I assure you that they are indeed swaying the polls - as far from your direction as possible.

At this point, it's just becoming embarrassing and I truly am starting to pity you. Please, do yourself a huge favor and attempt to save some kind of face and stop this. Its beyond sad.

I wish you the best of luck, but please... stop.