TO: Tim Waggoner and all of Miles City wonderful people
From: The only mayor who can and WILL fight for every single one of*YOUR* rights
1. The public nuisance issue, in TRUTH and FACT:
a. Not a single one (1) of YOU good Miles City people ever did what is the
ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY for any crime to exist; in all crimes that are
to be investigated by law enforcement agencies,and,prosecuted before consti
-tutional courts of law - - there ***MUST*** be written PROOF from one
(1) or more living, breathing, human beings......that they did suffer some
injury. Without a written document entered into the RECORD of the case,
everything notwithstanding is all heresay and intolerable in the advance of
justice. No *signed* complaint document = = =equals = = =no crime. Period.
2. When I am *****YOUR***** mayor, no one will ever again ever be illegally PERS-
ecuted for maintaining a public (means many) nuisance without a great many
MCPD *signed* Complaint Forms of which MCPD has pads and pads of them.
3. Everything at my home upsets me a great deal; way more than I am willing to admit.I wanted to empty out the double garage and paint the floors, shelving and walls, bright chrome yellow like was the $433,600 pawnshop and antique museum and Bible book store that was **illegally*** stolen from me.
4. There never, since August 6, 2006(3,367 days), has ever been anything BAD at my home. Never. No noxious weeds, no toxic chemicals, no waste, no flammables, no junk car parts, no unusable appliances, nothing that could harm any small unattended child; nothing. Every single item of the $83,300 worth illegally stolen from me last summer was every single item protected by the 4th,5th and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution.And since the Supreme Court has forever upheld the Constitution is the supreme law of the land; any state constitutions or state laws to the contrary are notwithstanding.
I am just a very ordinary guy. I am not the workaholic I used to be. Obviously, quite painfully obviously, if I had not had to expend and WASTE over four thousand (4,000) hours always fighting City Hall for my civil and constitutional rights, I would have everything sorted and put away far better than I have.
In August I bought two (2) Rubbermaid very heavy plastic 7X7 foot "Roughnecks". ($1,300) These are highly durable and very attractive units where boxes and lawn equipment and such are stored. They have been each improperly constructed just so the heavy winds could blow them apart. When I am able they will be rebuilt.
I have had three (3) couples from out of state since Easter actually take photos of my home and the good stuff on my driveway and against the walls.
I police and work on this situation, as American liberty and privilege as it is, all the time; not a day goes by I am not replacing things into the garages.
This vendetta has never been anything to do with "public nuisance" per se; because there never has been *signed* complaints; it was all settled by acquittal in 2007, and cannot ever be prosecuted again in the USA; and, curtilage, the items around or near any American's home are treated by the U.S. Supreme Court and federal law (not Miles City government) exactly as if they were in the living room themselves.
I promise every single one of ****YOU**** I will stay on this for as long as it takes to get it right for each of ****YOU***.