What are the Mayoral Canidates stance on topics?
Posted by Tim Wagoner (+761) 6 years ago
I for one have a question for Rob Shipley on his stance on law enforcement of current Laws, Building Codes, Ordinances and such. Do you intend, if elected mayor to ensure that the police and sheriffs department follow the law even if it is directed toward him or his friends?

I would extend this question to all candidates.
Posted by Rob Shipley (+473) 6 years ago
TO: Tim Waggoner and all of Miles City wonderful people
From: The only mayor who can and WILL fight for every single one of*YOUR* rights
1. The public nuisance issue, in TRUTH and FACT:
a. Not a single one (1) of YOU good Miles City people ever did what is the
ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY for any crime to exist; in all crimes that are
to be investigated by law enforcement agencies,and,prosecuted before consti
-tutional courts of law - - there ***MUST*** be written PROOF from one
(1) or more living, breathing, human beings......that they did suffer some
injury. Without a written document entered into the RECORD of the case,
everything notwithstanding is all heresay and intolerable in the advance of
justice. No *signed* complaint document = = =equals = = =no crime. Period.
2. When I am *****YOUR***** mayor, no one will ever again ever be illegally PERS-
ecuted for maintaining a public (means many) nuisance without a great many
MCPD *signed* Complaint Forms of which MCPD has pads and pads of them.
3. Everything at my home upsets me a great deal; way more than I am willing to admit.I wanted to empty out the double garage and paint the floors, shelving and walls, bright chrome yellow like was the $433,600 pawnshop and antique museum and Bible book store that was **illegally*** stolen from me.
4. There never, since August 6, 2006(3,367 days), has ever been anything BAD at my home. Never. No noxious weeds, no toxic chemicals, no waste, no flammables, no junk car parts, no unusable appliances, nothing that could harm any small unattended child; nothing. Every single item of the $83,300 worth illegally stolen from me last summer was every single item protected by the 4th,5th and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution.And since the Supreme Court has forever upheld the Constitution is the supreme law of the land; any state constitutions or state laws to the contrary are notwithstanding.

I am just a very ordinary guy. I am not the workaholic I used to be. Obviously, quite painfully obviously, if I had not had to expend and WASTE over four thousand (4,000) hours always fighting City Hall for my civil and constitutional rights, I would have everything sorted and put away far better than I have.

In August I bought two (2) Rubbermaid very heavy plastic 7X7 foot "Roughnecks". ($1,300) These are highly durable and very attractive units where boxes and lawn equipment and such are stored. They have been each improperly constructed just so the heavy winds could blow them apart. When I am able they will be rebuilt.
I have had three (3) couples from out of state since Easter actually take photos of my home and the good stuff on my driveway and against the walls.

I police and work on this situation, as American liberty and privilege as it is, all the time; not a day goes by I am not replacing things into the garages.

This vendetta has never been anything to do with "public nuisance" per se; because there never has been *signed* complaints; it was all settled by acquittal in 2007, and cannot ever be prosecuted again in the USA; and, curtilage, the items around or near any American's home are treated by the U.S. Supreme Court and federal law (not Miles City government) exactly as if they were in the living room themselves.

I promise every single one of ****YOU**** I will stay on this for as long as it takes to get it right for each of ****YOU***.
+1
Tim, Please, Sir, forgive my unintended misspelling of your good name.
1. Very first thing. Miles City police officers CANNOT violate their sworn oaths of office. They were hired and are paid to LEGALLY act in every way that they should. They cannot, absolutely cannot, cite nor jail nor interfere with the liberty and wellbeing of anyone, acting merely and only on a public official's whim. THEY MUST HAVE PROBABLE CAUSE. Where no human being has ever WRITTEN and SUBMITTED a legal claim to have suffered any injury, police CANNOT do anything. Period. Done deal. This is the USA, not Nazi Germany.
2. Miles City Code of Regulations states in PLAIN English, ".....complaints will be executed by Certified Mail return receipt requested." (public nuisance). Never since the early 1980s has MCPD ever.......NOT ONCE.....complied with this little very troublesome item RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF CITY REGULATIONS.
{{{Goofy orange or green pamphlets are *****not***** proper legal notice )).Legal notice has these elements: (1) right to confer (2) right to negotiate (3) right to trial by jury. "Ten days to get into compliance" is jabberwocky; illegal judicial procedure; and, ambiguous and disingenuous in the law.

Every single person in Miles City OWNS the constitutional right and protection to do anything they ever choose to do upon their own land; drug dealing and other crimes obviously notwithstanding.

Thank you that your do care. "Ship"
+1
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3685) 6 years ago
Rob Said, "Ten days to get into compliance" is jabberwocky; illegal judicial procedure; and, ambiguous and disingenuous in the law."

Why drag Lewis Carroll into this mess? It might muddy the waters around the more Salient points that you are trying to make.

[Edited by Tucker Bolton (10/26/2015 6:44:59 AM)]
+3
Posted by busyB (+627) 6 years ago
Honestly, this just seems like a campaign based on a personal vendetta. This town has FAR more pressing matters than this. Running for mayor is not the way to get even with people whom you think have wronged you.

Your campaign flyers (memoir) were filled with everything from the bible, to the people you hate, to old grudges, to government conspiracy theories... that alone discredits you, in my eyes, from holding a political position.

A key point to any public office is professionalism and it is apparent that this would be a huge issue.

Your lot was (still is) beyond disheveled, you refused to do anything about it and the consequences were handed out.

I'm sorry if you disagree, but this is not the platform to get even.

How about some actual issues that effect all of us in Miles City, instead of being solely concerned with yourself. The position of mayor is a public servant, not a self servant.
+5
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2409) 6 years ago
All the unnecessary comments make a serious Q&A session impossible on this web site. Makes me miss Milescityhome.com
+1
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14970) 6 years ago
Like "robocarrot" was such a procreateing genus... give me a break.
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17494) 6 years ago
Reply to Brandy Allen (#362048)
Brandy Allen wrote:
All the unnecessary comments make a serious Q&A session impossible on this web site. Makes me miss Milescityhome.com

You certainly have the power to start it up again, Danny.
+1
Posted by MR (+394) 6 years ago
My question for all of the canidates, when are those buildings on the entire blocks of Atlantic,( between 8th and 10th Streets ), be taken down? What an eye sore. There are is so much property in this town that looks terrible, including that house on the way to the Country Club.
+1
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2774) 6 years ago
Obviously Ship is the only candidate with the courage to respond to this thread.
+2
Posted by MilesCityNative (+22) 6 years ago
I don't think his response counts. He didn't even attempt to answer the question asked. He just blathered on about how everyone is out to get him, illegal prosecutions... Vendetta... Tinfoil hat.

I suppose you can infer from his rant that he will take a steaming dump on any regulation which interferes with the unrestricted use of property, with no consideration as to the impact on the community, "drug dealing notwithstanding."

But really, it's not an answer.

[Edited by MilesCityNative (10/27/2015 10:10:08 PM)]
+1
And Nazis.

Yes, rob... Just like Nazi Germany around here. Gas chambers, genocide - real atrocities. Shame on you for comparing your being required to clean up your horrendously messy junk filled eye sore yard to the suffering of the victims of the Nazi regime during the holocaust. Despicable.
+1
Native, Name for me and every single milescity.com subscriber and reader one, just one (1), Miles City good person who has ever signed a MCPD complaint form against me for the seemed appearance of my residence, just one (1) since August 6, 2006.
In over 3, 376 days there are NONE. Police do not and CANNOT investigate misdemeanor crimes without probable cause that is STARTED with a LEGAL and *signed* by a human being complaint. If you think that they can, you, Sir, watch too much Judge Judy. No complaints.....*signed* by human beings and not baboons and monkeys......mean NO CRIME and NO CASE. Period. If you knew anything at all about the law you would HAVE TO KNOW THIS.***** Butch Grenz and Joe Whalen are in the Record of the cases against for.......stating UNDER OATH.......they acted as they did.......upon what they were told ......in......ANONYMOUS telephone calls which are ILLEGAL in the Montana Rules of Evidence expressed and constantly UPHELD by the Montana Supreme Court. My cleaning or not cleaning my residence lot that I own free and clear in the United States of America, all of it protected by the inalienable rights from GOD Almighty, plus, the U.S. and Montana constitutions, has all been, for 3,376 days, a terrible expense and waste of*****YOUR***** money because every step of the way...........Jeff Noble lost the case sooooooooooo badly it was first tried and resulted acquittal of NOT GUILTY and can never be retried ever again.
OK? Get off of me, GET OFF OF ME. GOOGLE "double jeopardy" in Montana and U.S. Constitutions and then you will finally know all that the rest of us have always known. There has NEVER EVER been anywhere in Montana a *nine year vendetta against any Montana citizen over public nuisance, NEVER.* Only in Miles city, and only because of whalen and Grenz.
********* The mayor of Billings has quietly told me that he and the City Council of Billings are quietly ashamed of Grenz and this public nuisance ordeal. Tom Hanel's parents and mine were good friends here in Miles City for many, many years.**************
+2
You're retarded and are just making crap up.

A cop can arrest you for assault if they see you fighting outside of a bar. That would be a misdemeanor. And no ****SIGNED COMPLAINT BEFORE FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY*****

Quit making sh*t up. You're off your rocker.
rob,

Reliable word from the peeps in MC is that Carol Cherry circulated a petition with received 50+ signatures of people who indicate that they are offended by the condition of your place, and that it's a public nuisance.

Just to answer your question about "one signed complaint." Sounds like there are in fact dozens. I don't have the names. But I'm guessing you'll see the list before I do.

And then I assume you'll be satisfied.

So, "congrats," I suppose. You got what you wanted.