has Mid-Rivers kept your deposits? They cant!!!
Posted by Bobodo2 (+122) 6 years ago
Had mid rivers try to keep $200 for an early termination claim but since its month to month I looked things over and called them, after telling them nothing was signed saying they could do it they sent me back $200 so don't let them screw you like they are trying to, call them and demand the $200 back!
+3
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2629) 6 years ago
WOW, that's a bold statement about a very good company that employees many locals. Maybe keeping a cool head and talking reasonable to them would have solved this a different way.
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 6 years ago
Considering the number of mistakes you made in your posting, it may comfort you to know that someone at MidRivers may have made a mistake. Humans aren't perfect.
+3
Posted by Tomm (-1033) 6 years ago
Thanks Bob for the heads up.
Posted by aswanner (+23) 6 years ago
It's nice for everyone to rally around a local co. However they have tried the same with me as well as misquoted prices I didn't even keep there service for two months. It may be the customer service some expect however I am not a part of those some.
+2
Posted by Mid-Rivers (+31) 6 years ago
We are sorry that some of you feel you have not been treated fairly - that is never our intent. Our local Customer Service Representatives try their best to implement our policies while being as fair as possible to all cooperative customers. We'd appreciate the opportunity to make it right - please stop in at 1101 Main or call our Headquarters at 1-800-452-2288. Thank you for your business!
+7
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 6 years ago
Nice reply from Mid Rivers.

I'm fairly certain that Larry did not create this board so that a few sore heads could bash local businesses.

Heck, I could write long diatribes concerning businesses I despise (hi Microsoft!),but, really , what is the point? Ranting doesn't do a lot of good.
+4