Fishing at Spotted Eagle
Posted by Carl Austin (+43) 5 years ago
I have some questions in regards to the fiahing at Spotted Eagle. What types of rigs and or baits do ya all use to at least get a bite,lol. Also on the South West side theres another body of water and I was wondering if anybody fishes in that body of water and also the canal type body of water where the walk across bridge is located?.I have talked to several people and I hear stories about big bass, but is there any big cats ? Thanks for your help.
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2611) 5 years ago
Well I do know one thing, you won't be harassed by any boats or jet skis out there LOL
+1
LOL, your probably right CUBBY. I need to update that post.. Hope your day is going well.
Posted by Tande (+119) 5 years ago
The other body of water could be the Miles City Fish Hatchery. The canal comes off of their ponds. The best place to catch big cats is the Tongue. Try 12 Mile. Its a beautiful recreation area.
+1
Reply to Tande (#361523)
Thanks Tande for the info. The other body of water I was refering to is just across the walk bridge which I seen tonight does flow into Spotted Eagle. I will give 12 mile a shot, again thank you.