DIVINCI 6 piece system fs
banned
Posted by A29 (+223) 5 years ago
I have for sale a divinci 6 piece system still in the box like new i have the price sticker of it still it sold for 1,900 when it was new very high quality !!!!! sounds just as good.853-8607
banned
come see it tell me what u wont to pay for it I am not looking to get anywhere close to the sale price just don't have the need for it its one sweet system piano black lacquer signature series I would be interested in trading for a nice hunting riffle cal 243,25-06,7mm-08,7mm,6mm,let me no what u have never no thanks.
Posted by rudoza (+23) 5 years ago
I will Give you $1. That is all that this theater system is worth. Divinci is a white van scam product.

https://en.wikipedia.org/...eaker_scam

http://www.ebay.com/gds/D...021/g.html

Just because you got conned into buying this Junk does not make it alright to try to con some other unsuspecting Miles City resident. If you do this knowingly and on purpose it is the same as thievery. If you are a victim of a scam, report it and quit trying to sell this junk.
+4
Posted by Phil Shifley (+123) 5 years ago
Rudoza is right, that product and the marketing process that you're using is a known scam. I could be mistaken (but don't think I am) didn't you dog on other site members for making honest sale/purchases a while back when you were using the "nightrider" name, and called them scammers??????

Posted by nightrider 3 months ago
the store has lots of guns im sheer if people new what u do with there guns they would do the same take them to gun shows and make good money on them have a good day to u scammer of the town
+4
banned
I don't no what u guys are talking about but I am no scam I have this stuff and the divinci is well maid and a top of the line item if u no your stereo stuff like I do thank u and have a good day
banned
u can call me to look at my stuff so I don't no how this would be a scam how ever u guys are come to my house and say that to my face.
banned
I am not trying to scam no one I do things by the book that's the only way to be and if i was buying guns and selling them a lot i would get a gun license to do things right and if them speaker where for scam purposes why would u even offer to buy them i don't no where u got that sight from i cant find anything like that about them but i have seen my set on ebay for $500 that's why i would trade for a gun that was worth that much for hunting not to make money on.
banned
this item has been sold thanks
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9981) 5 years ago
A29: From just a quick search on the web, it is very apparent that DIVINCI SOUND products are well known scam -- ultra cheap fake crap stuck in a box boasting stuff that is not true. It is designed as a con.

There are many accounts on the web of how those products, including what you are advertising, do NOT work as advertised -- not even close -- are not as advertised, and are basically a complete scam invented by whoever made that crap and stuck it in a pretty box, with a fake price -- for the purpose of completely ripping people off.

The "official" company website is no longer online, and had outlandish claims on it such as "By 1995, the DiVInci logo was on well over half the new speakers in Britain" -- which is 100% total bullshit. Every single aspect of that company is fake.

Your standing on this site is now in jeopardy. I don't know if you got ripped off, and are trying to pass it along. Or if you are simply continuing the fraudlent marketing and are trying to rip other people off.

In either case, you need to apologize for the above -- since pushing that crap off the way you are doing is a crime -- or your account will be banned.
+3
admin
founder
You posted while I was replying above. If it has truly been sold, then you need to contact me with who you sold it to -- so they can be informed of the fraud you just committed on them.

If this is not resolved one way or another, your account will be banned.
+4
banned
I do not have to tell u that got it if the cops show up to my door then I can tell them tell then butt out tern me in do it I dare u
admin
founder
Moved from Classified Ads to the Discussion Forums for archival purposes.

If you've been ripped off by this idiot -- you should contact the police.
+4