Posted by MCPD (+77) 6 years ago
Citizens and Business Owners-

The Miles City Police Department is actively investigating and has taken numerous reports of vehicle thefts, thefts from vehicles, and vehicle vandalism. As of today 07/24/2015, there have been three stolen vehicles this week. One was a city vehicle, another was a business vehicle, and another was a citizen’s. Numerous other vehicles have had items stolen from inside as well as windows broken.

The City vehicle and citizen vehicle have been recovered. The most recent one has not. Please be on the lookout for a

2012 White International Delivery Truck
Minnesota Plate # PRZ1000

This is a delivery truck that says "Deli Express" on both sides.

Please do not leave keys in your vehicles. If you have anything of value (even coin change), do NOT leave it in view. Lock your doors and park your vehicle in a well-lit area.

If you have any information regarding the recent incidences, please contact the Miles City Police Department at 232-3411.

Stay Safe!

Denise
+4
Deli Truck has been located.
+2
The Miles City Police Department is still receiving a high volume of theft from vehicle calls. Please make sure that your vehicles are always locked and secure.

Stay Safe!

Denise
+2
Posted by Jeffrey Swanger (+12) 6 years ago
On the evening of the 24th my truck was also broken into at prairyview apts right in front of the steps. The perp's took everything out of the glove box and the cubbie holes and even pulled the ash tray which contained over 10 dollars in change. They placed everything carefully out on the seat and stole my eye glasses, a garmin GPS, a 51 piece socket set and the one thing that holds more value to me than my whole truck, a metal (aluminum) lighter case that my son bought for me just before he died 4 years ago. It has a circled star near the bottom on one side. I have put a hundred dollar reward on my belongings and three hundred on the thief's with my belongings. Contact Jeff at 406-852-4577. Or I'm at the county jail construction site till 4:30 wk days Mon- Thurs
Posted by wheeler/dealer (+264) 6 years ago
Now it looks like they are slashing on cars On LeightenBld/. across from the old convent. By the way the person has cameras and you are on them.