YOUR Republican Frontrunner
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5095) 6 years ago
You know, it was fairly awesome way back in '12 when batpoop crazy Michele Bachmann was the Republican frontrunner. I didn't think it could get any better. I admit it...I was wrong!

https://www.google.com/se...r&tbm=isch

The "Party of Responsibility" favors a man who has declared bankruptcy...oh, 3 or 4 times. High comedy!

[Edited by Bob L. (7/15/2015 7:15:53 PM)]
+2
supporter
Reply to Bob L. (#360684)
This post was removed 6 years ago.
It was removed because it was a duplicate.
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17333) 6 years ago
But he hates all those wetbacks, as every true Republican does. Bob, I fail to see your point.
+2
supporter
Shorty might be gunning for Mr. Trump.

If I were "The Donald," I'd keep my head on a swivel...
+1
Posted by Carol H (+122) 6 years ago
"But he hates all those wetbacks, as every true Republican does. Bob, I fail to see your point."

Lets see here, you seem to be a liberal democrat, but you will use a derogatory slang term to refer to Hispanics, a term in which I have never heard a republican or Trump to use. Oh but that is right, liberals and democrats can use whatever derogatory term that fits their political need at the time, but just don't let anyone know you are a white, republican Christian or you are deemed a racist!!! Way to go!
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17333) 6 years ago
I most certainly am NOT a liberal democrat! I believe in mining, oil and gas development, and STATES RIGHTS.

I am not a republican either, for it is a well known fact that republicans are humourless bastards.
+3
Posted by Carol H (+122) 6 years ago
again, you resort to name calling.... how mature!!!
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 6 years ago
Carol H., you seem to suffering from HIS. Humor Impairment Syndrome. Granted, Gunnar's sense of humor is questionable and not everybody finds it funny, you are missing the point of his sarcasm and he is riding you on it. Welcome to Miles City Dot Com.
+6
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14950) 6 years ago
As Amorette correctly points out, Carol is having a HISy fit.
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3677) 6 years ago
My God, I just assumed everyone knew that republicans only uttered derogatory racist statements either in code or in closed quarters, among themselves. Carol, you are going to make a great target and be the creator of a great deal of mental masterbation. Welcome.
+2
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+797) 6 years ago
After watching the GOP debate, I decided that Trump is secretly supporting Hillary by decimating the Republican party with his ego boosting antics, or he will eventually implode by going as far as he can.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 6 years ago
Trump is a racist, misogynistic, selfish, greedy creep but because he is honest about being a racist, misogynistic, selfish, greedy creep, the BASE loves him. Which tell me a lot about the base.
+8
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+2043) 6 years ago
You are the base
+1