Posted by AUSTIN8 (-206) 5 years ago
Kinda odd my post regarding trash being left on the river banks and at the ball park kinda disapeared. It seems like nobody wants to address these types of situations. I had posted a discussion on one of the yard sale sights under the discussion heading and that to was removed. I am not trying to be a jerk but we gotta speak up and step up to some of these topics and situations that are effecting our town ( Miles City). I am not much on politics and this Topic shoud not even be about politics but if we we dont do something or say something about it our town will be TRASHED.
Posted by Tim Wagoner (+765) 5 years ago
+2
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8992) 5 years ago
It's currently the third post from the top?
+2
Thanks for pointing me to my post,very much apreciated.
supporter
Posted by Crapduck Lives! (+161) 5 years ago
Hey there Austin8. Keep Miles City Beautiful was founded a few years ago to take positive, constructive, and effective action regarding the problems you've described - and the group could always use more concerned citizens to get involved and help make things happen. Check it out here:
http://www.keepmcbeautiful.com/
Checking the site out now. Thank you.
+1
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+790) 5 years ago
your post is very helpful in reminding people, it takes so little to pick up your trash and keep the place looking nice. I went for a walk around at Spotted Eagle last Saturday and I was thrilled to see all the improvements.
Another suggestion for the dog owners to be sure to carry plastic bags and pick up your doggie land mines and dispose them in the trash. It would make it nicer for walkers and joggers and keep the place cleaner and healthier.
supporter
Posted by Jeri Dalbec (+3146) 5 years ago
We have been to Spotted Eagle recently and there are trash bags available at the site for the Doggie issue. It really is nice out there. Great walking paths.
+1
Very true Jeri, they have really made some positive changes at Spotted Eagle. It sounds like there is more coming. I think some things have gotten out of hand out there and people are tired of all the non-scence. Truly a nice place to go and relax and enjoy that place
+1
Posted by Steve Allison (+974) 5 years ago
For most of the Improvements at Spotted Eagle a big Thank You must go out to the local Walleyes Unlimited group. They have put a lot of money and effort out there and have plans for more to come. Also to the Miles City Police Department for extra effort on their part to help prevent vandals from undoing the good works.
+2