Gianforte and Daines
Posted by Kacey (+3161) 4 years ago
This man is totally insane.

http://www.dailykos.com/s...l-they-die
+3
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9730) 4 years ago
I believe Mr. Gianforte is going to be at MCC tomorrow.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hannah Nash (+2496) 4 years ago
Correct, Amorette.

Friday, June 12th
MCC Room 316
1:00pm
Posted by KATLRadio (+176) 4 years ago
Listen tonight at 5:30PM for more information about tomorrow's round-table discussion.
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3079) 4 years ago
Will there be protesters? Please tell me there will. Damn! I wish my tele-transporter wasn't broken.
+3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13553) 4 years ago
Someone should show up dressed up as Noah.
+4
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1724) 4 years ago
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Someone should show up dressed up as Noah.

done.

[Edited by K.Duffy (6/11/2015 5:55:53 PM)]
+4
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14067) 4 years ago
Don't be a Noah show.
+2
Posted by Kacey (+3161) 4 years ago
I am so happy to see you're all taking it as seriously as I did. Read his twitter page today. His big gatherings around the state often had 8-10 people in attendance. Only disappointment was the photo with the Red Ants Pants ladies. They looked pretty cozy. Anyone know if he has a monetary investment with them?
Posted by rhshilling (+90) 4 years ago
WOW! Retirement isn't mentioned in the Bible! Really? Hmmmm, ya think maybe that would be because there were not a bazillion people on earth competing for the jobs? Hell, retirement as a concept for the average Joe may only be a century or so old. Social Security...we can thank FDR for that and it was needed because the people in the 1920's made oodles of money and spent every cent they could. Few saved for a rainy day...and when it rained, it was a deluge known as the Great Depression! Social Security was the "bail-out" to help people at least try to keep their heads above water.

If the guy is going to quote Bible stories, isn't there one about Jesus warning people about idolizing money? But why on earth would a billionaire want to believe a story like that is in HIS Bible? Hypocritical much?
+3
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9730) 4 years ago
In addition to suggesting the answer to Montana's unemployment problem (which we actually don't have) is telecommuting, in a state with the sixth slowest connectivity speeds in the nation, he is also opposed to public schools and is a big fan of "charter" schools. WHAT a surprise!
+2
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14067) 4 years ago
The most important point of this story is that if this asshat were around in the days of Noah, he wouldnt have been on the ark.
+2
supporter
Posted by cj sampsel (+481) 4 years ago
Other than no job competition, no one lived long enough to retire. Irregardless of
the Bible having several accounts of people living to be hundreds of years old.
Now, who from the right will bring up that w/ no job competition the Bible is filled w/ beggars.
+1