The Tony Furtado Band, Live Saturday Night
sponsor
Posted by Confluence (+185) 6 years ago

Please join us in welcoming Tony Furtado back to Miles City on Saturday April 18th at the Range Riders Museum. Doors open at 7pm, the show starts at 8pm. Tony is gregarious, engaging and entertaining, on and off stage. He's been called a genius on the slide guitar and banjo (a favorite instrument of local legend Tucker Bolton) and his own creative interpretation- hybrid of Americana and indie rock is captivating. Onstage, he and his band own the room, mixing stories of his travels with musicianship that is off the charts.

"I think some of my best recordings have actually been captured by bootleggers recording my band live, because in that moment, I'm just not thinking about it. All my energy is focused on the love of playing music and rolling with the moment. It's a give and take from the audience to the stage, and back. And the music that is created is something that otherwise might not occur without that flow."
-Tony Furtado

Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door. They can be purchased at the Main Street Grind, 9th Street Nutrition, Buy Montana, The Chamber of Commerce, and http://www.confluencemt.com
+1
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3677) 6 years ago
"Slide Banjo", really?.....that's actually a thing? Lordy me, what will they think of next? These are dangerous times we live in.

BTW,I saw them in Denver. It is truly a great show.
Posted by Steve Sullivan (+1334) 6 years ago
I worked with Tony and can tell you that you will get a great show. I'm not sure who is playing with him now but he always has the best musicians. Don't miss this show! High caliber talent finally comes to Miles City.
sponsor

See you tomorrow night! Tickets: http://confluencemt.com
Posted by gypsykim (+1556) 6 years ago
Very excited to go!! Thank you to Big Sky Smile Center for the tickets I won in their trivia contest.
sponsor

Doors open at 7pm tonight, with special guest Marie Rivard. Tickets will be available at the gate.

See you at the show.
Posted by gypsykim (+1556) 6 years ago
If you missed this, all I can say is AmAzInG!!! You missed a great show. And opening act Marie Rivard!

Can't wait for the next Confluence concert. And I have to give a shout out to Big Sky Smile Center for giving me the tickets from their trivia contest.