Posted by Cheryl Gaer-Barlow (+482) 6 years ago
Yes, I'm reintroducing my new book "Angels explain God and the New Spirituality" because they finally put it on Amazon.
This is the most comprehensive explanation of God in modern writings. It includes a description of God and of the Holy Spirit. It tells of angels and how to communicate with Angels. It explains the heavens and the Hells,what is the soul, sin, turning against God, homosexuality,prostitution, adultery, war, spirits ans ghosts, psychic powers, obtaining your deepest desires, churches, religions, baptism, last rites, love, the loss of a love, miracles and the importance of lifting the quality of thought to help not only yourself but the world. It answers questions religions won't even address. I think you'll find it interesting.
Thanks for your time in reading this.
Posted by Erin Timrawi (+50) 6 years ago
Please give us the honor of an excerpt.
Certainly. Just go to Amazon, type the name of the book, click on it and click on "Look Inside". This will give a preview of several pages. This book is filled with words from the Angels which must be given to mankind at this time on the Earth.
I know I will receive much criticism and that's fine. Not everyone is ready to accept these truths. This book answers many spiritual questions. Thanks for asking.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14884) 6 years ago
http://www.amazon.com/Ang...B00RU203SA

Posting a link because I am a nice guy, not because I believe or endorse anything about the book.
Oh, Thank you Richard, I appreciate that! I'd like to add that the angel who appeared to me, touched me on the forehead and spoke to me, appeared in Miles City!
Posted by Kacey (+3155) 6 years ago
You can't read any of the book in the preview. It just talks about the author.
Oh, I'm sorry. Amazon was showing a Kindle preview of several pages yesterday but they took it off. My publisher won't authorize me to reproduce except in brief quotes. If there is a specific subject you would like to read of the angel's words, I'll be happy to relate it. I don't know how much space I have here but I can put in a few topics. Those seeped in religion may find these words controversial and hard to accept. What follows are words of the angels:
Baptism: "The rites of baptism are not necessary to enter the Heavens or be lifted to God's domain. No idolatry or religious practice is necessary to lift the pure souls to God. Lift from the ignorance of others minds. Think the thoughts for yourself. Curse God and you will still be lifted to a place in God's Heavens."
Excommunication: "The religions giving this pronouncement do not understand the worth of the soul. The soul is a most honored , valuable being in God's Kingdom.
People who have been excommunicated from any church should know they are more than any doctrine or any ordinance made by humans."
Soul: "When we speak of the movement of the heart, understand the heart is not only the physical tissue but also the heart of the soul, which has feelings deeper than the mind can fathom. You are soul. When we speak of you, we speak of the enduring soul, not the physical body. The physical is an expression of your soul. In the human body, the physical and the soul grow together in consciousness. "
Adultery: "Each soul knows what is right in his own mind. In adultery, if it is only sexual, it is a lowly action. Lowly actions are not sins, but one should strive to have the highest possible thoughts and actions. Adultery for excitement is not correct action. Hurting any other soul is not right action. "Sin" is a word to describe wrong or ignorant action purposely performed.One should try to make the existing relationship better than seek another.A wise man will wait until no one is hurt from that action. Risings of emotions will stir within, but a person of maturity will resist these emotions."
The Holy Spirit: "He emits light so far reaching and intensely brilliant that only form can be viewed. It will not ever be definite. It will remain a spirit eternally. One cannot speak the name of the Holy Spirit. This shall not be given to the people of Earth. We can send thought to this spirit but we cannot speak aloud. The infusion is of the finest, most intricate level imaginable. The Holy Spirit is of the most tender, lightest, and finest of all expressions. The love is radiated through all worlds in existence. The intensity of love is overwhelming, even to us. We honor this spirit and kneel to this power."
This might give an idea of some of the book. I've been writing a feature article in the Sedona Journal Magazine for three years called "Ask the Angels" where people write in and ask questions of the Angels. I think these can be viewed online. I'm convinced these are truly the words of Angels. If you did read this book, you would be convinced too! I hope this helps answer a few questions.