Friends of the NRA Banquet Tickets available NOW!
Posted by Jesse Smith (+423) 6 years ago
The Friends of the NRA will be holding their annual fundraising banquet Sat. May 2nd. Tickets are now on sale for $35 per person or $60 per couple. The meal will be an awesome rib steak, salad, roll, etc. catered by The Rib and Chop House.

I can deliver tickets to anyone in Miles City in the afternoons if you leave me a message at 853-2556.

We also have a few Dirty Dozen raffle tickets left. The Dirty Dozen tickets cost $50 each, and we're only selling 250 tickets. We're giving away 12 different guns, which means out of 250 tickets, your ticket will have 12 separate chances of being drawn. Also, if you purchase two Dirty Dozen tickets, you will receive a free ticket for our bonus raffle gun, which is a Henry Golden Boy in .22lr Or tickets for the bonus raffle can be purchased by themselves for $20 apiece.

The money raised from these dinners gets given right back to the community through grants to the shooting community. For instance, the Custer Rod and Gun Club is currently awaiting final approval from The Friends of the NRA, for a grant that will pay to build a new year around accessible bathroom and storage building, as well as berm work, at the Sunday Creek Rifle and Pistol range.

These sort of projects can't be funded by the Friends of the NRA, except through the money raised by these banquets, so you're attendance is greatly needed. Please support the firearm sports/shooting community by purchasing your banquet tickets as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support!!!
I only have 5 Dirty Dozen raffle tickets left. Message me right away if you would like tickets delivered.

Also, now is the time to start buying tickets to the banquet, so we can get an accurate head count and not run out of food.

Did I mention this the banquet is a rib steak catered by The Montana Rib and Chop House?
supporter
Posted by Ken Minow (+375) 6 years ago
do you have any Dirty Dozen tickets left?
Whoops. Thought I replied to this...

I do still have tickets. If you leave me a voice or text message with an address, I can deliver them around 2 or 3 this afternoon (or most afternoons).

Thanks, 853-2556
sponsor
Posted by akuper (+171) 6 years ago
The Banquet is being held Next Saturday! Get your dinner tickets, dirty dozen tickets and George Kuper Raffle tickets!