Live Blood Cell Analysis 4/18
Posted by Sharlene (+1202) 6 years ago
Healing Hands Reflexology in Miles City is pleased to present Lashell Meidinger from Billings, MT with Live Blood Cell Analysis on Saturday, April 18th.  Appointments are 1hr long and you will receive a DVD of your cell analysis.  Lashell gathers a drop of blood from your finger and will anaylize it with you and answer your questions.

http://getwellwithlashell.com/meet-lashell

Check out her website.  Sharlene Wallace is taking reservations for her.  Call 853-0337 to make your appointment.  Appointments are from 7am to 7pm.  Cost is $125 for the intitial session and $75 for the follow up.  

Please fast 4 hours before your appointment.
+1
supporter
Posted by cj sampsel (+483) 6 years ago
What exactly does this blood cell analysis do? What kind of results are given?
This seems kind of shady to me.
+2
Posted by bh (+142) 6 years ago
This is bogus. I was on the Clinical Laboratory Scientists Board a few years ago and something exactly like this was in Billings. We had to shut them down. She will tell you things like you have a fungus in your blood. It's just a gimmick to sell a bunch of vitamins or supplements, that you probably don't even need. Plus there is no way you would be walking around if you had a fungus in your bloodstream. You would probably be next to dead if you did.
+2
founder
+2
Yep, just a modern day snake oil salesman. Don't waste your money. If you do want any blood test done I believe both Holy Rosary and Billings Clinic Labs have Labcheck. Where you can get a certain menu of test at reduced prices, such as your cholesterol, vitamin D, Glucose and a few others. All you have to do is go into the lab and ask for it. These are medically certified and done by licensed medical professionals.
+2
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14662) 6 years ago
bh said:
"This is bogus. I was on the Clinical Laboratory Scientists Board a few years ago and something exactly like this was in Billings. We had to shut them down. She will tell you things like you have a fungus in your blood. It's just a gimmick to sell a bunch of vitamins or supplements, that you probably don't even need. Plus there is no way you would be walking around if you had a fungus in your bloodstream. You would probably be next to dead if you did."

And we should trust you because "bh" is short for blood hound? Certainly one needs to be discerning about the information they receive from something like this. But there are many things in medical science that were once labeled "pseudo" that are now mainstream. Let people make their own decisions.
+1
I am a Clinical Laboratory Scientist. I do the test on the blood that comes into the lab among other things. I went to school for years and passed a board to be licensed for this. Yes I was on the governers board for awhile and we shut another operation exactly like this because it is not medically reliable. If you go there all you are really dealing with is a sales person. And Richard you need to read the link to the article Dave Schott posted. Like I said snake oil salesman.
+3
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14662) 6 years ago
Pretty sure that if I go to Holy Rosary and have blood work done they'll tell me that I need to be on a lipid-based statin drug. Funny how they are never around 6 hours later when I need to go to the ER for an allergic reaction. Most MD's are just another saleman working for Pfizer, IMO.

Since I got off of all the statin drugs, BP meds, etc., quit kissing a school germ factory, eating Bizquick, and left Gillette, WY my health has improve immensly.
+1
supporter
Posted by cj sampsel (+483) 6 years ago
I am also a Clinical Laboratory Scientist and have been for 35 years. That's why I
asked about what this test tells you. It sounds totally bogus. About the only thing you can get from a single drop of blood is a glucose, protime, lipid panel
or DNA analysis and those are a different drop per test. Sounds pretty pricey to boot.
+3
Posted by Sharlene (+1202) 6 years ago
If you have questions, please contact Lashell Meidinger and she would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Lashell Meidinger 406-855-4258 or you can email at [email protected]
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8962) 6 years ago
Those aren't anecdotes Richard, they're hand-crafted artesianal data
+1