Dog boarding
Posted by Rockstar (+50) 5 years ago
Is there a place to board your dogs in town? Or a doggie daycare?
Posted by J_0589 (+401) 5 years ago
I'd go ask at the veterinarians offices to see if they know of any, may be your best lead.
Posted by Olive (+1774) 5 years ago
I do pet sitting I go over to your house and let your pet in and out, feed your pet, walk your pet if the weather is nice, play with your pet and give your pet plenty of attention while your on vacation. I charge $5.00 a trip over to your house so if I go over to your house 4 times a day, morning, noon, evening, and bed time it would be $20.00 a day If I go over to your house 3 times a day it would be $15.00 a day I can provide references My business is called The Critter Sitter If your interested in having me watch your pet at your house, I Do Not Watch Pets At My House Call 1-406-560-2102
Kelly Tarr 232-4349 or 951-1736 boards dog out at her place at 12 mile dam while your on vacation She has two outside dog kennel runs with igloo dog houses and she takes the dogs for walks She would be a great place to board your dog in the spring summer and fall it is hard in winter because the kennels are outside and it is hard to keep the water from freezing
East Main Animal Clinic 234-6900 has dog day care
Posted by Olive (+1774) 5 years ago
Rockstar Did you ever find dog boarding, dog day care or a pet sitter for your pet.I do pet sitting in Miles City, MT My business is The Critter Sitter 1-406-560-2102
banned
Posted by Jenna Murphy (+15) 5 years ago
This post was removed 5 years ago.
It was removed because it was SPAM.