Lost/Found dogs
Posted by MCPD (+69) 5 years ago
The K-9 bed and breakfast is experiencing a near full capacity. Our current tenants are as follows:

Female little(25 lbs?) tan dog with blue eyes

Unknown sex (It's really hairy and I didn't verify) black/brown collie mix with black collar and rabies tag. Found at Sleep Inn at 1640 hours this afternoon.

Female tan pit mix with flower collar

Male hound with red shock collar found at Reynold's at 1645 hours this afternoon.

Unknown sex. Black with white feet and chest cattle dog mix. Docked tail

If you think that one of these critters may be yours please call dispatch at 232-3411 and make the proper arrangements.

Stay Safe!

Denise
Posted by snickers (+812) 5 years ago
If needed or helpful I can come down and take pics and post them here
Posted by MCPD (+69) 5 years ago
Thanks for the offer but the two put in today have since been released which has reduced the overcrowding.

If you wanted, maybe next week you could check in with Animal Control Officer Brian Certain about posting pictures on here for potential adoptions.

Thanks so much!

Denise
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10588) 5 years ago
We are currently feeding two cats of unknown ownership status in our backyard at 402 South Lake. One is a round-headed, plump, all gray cat we call the Gray Ghost because he haunts our garbage can rack. The other has long hair, is a tabby with golden undertones and a sharp face. We call him Prince Tabby because he snoozes on the gazebo next to King Henry, a cat we have known for many years.

If anyone knows that these cats have homes, could you let us know. If they don't, we'll be calling Brian one of these days.
I saw one running up to your car the other day when you got home LOL. I was watching it so it didn't run in front of me.
Denise tell Brian to call Allison if he needs me to take and post pics. I know Larisa does it for East Main when they get there and post them here
https://www.facebook.com/...616916632/
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10588) 5 years ago
The black one is Rufus. He has a home we know about. The white one with black spots and a droopy tail is Henry. He has a home we know about. The big one that is tabby on top and white underneath is Ernie. We know he has a home. They just like our big, bird-filled yard and my husband, who loves anything with fur.
+2
It was the black one. I thought he was going to bolt into the street but he was following your vehicle LOL at a Dead run. I thought he was yours hahaha. He was excited to see you
+1