????and we wonder why???
Posted by Bill Mac (+69) 6 years ago
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3665) 6 years ago
Hey Bill,

I just did a FB search to find this BOZO/scum. Perhaps as the result of publicity, he has dumped his FB account. People like Mr. Howard is evidence that proof of possessing an IQ is more important than proof of residency to vote.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+16663) 6 years ago
Here's another guy that seems a little nutty to me:

http://www.kraytonkerns.org
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9981) 6 years ago
Krayton Kerns wrote:
If we pass ‘green’ laws to further limit our economic development we will become just as broke as the great state of California.

It seems rather pointless to pick only one thing out from that page to correct, but California is certainly not "broke". It has a multi-billion dollar reserve and is running a surplus. So that statement is wrong, or at least severely outdated. (In the past, while under *Republican* rule, it did run into financial problems, however Gov. Jerry Brown has turned that around.)
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16829) 6 years ago
Tea Party Republicans never let facts stand in the way of their beliefs.
Posted by Steve Sullivan (+1317) 6 years ago
Wow! Just WOW!! I read both of those and it's somewhat hard to fathom that a: there are actually people like that, and b: there are actually people that have those same beliefs.
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3665) 6 years ago
And just who will lead this army of automatons? Why, these already trained and throughly indoctrinated, automatons.