Seattle ramblings
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17462) 7 years ago
How about like those SEAQUACKS???!!!??? Are they a team of Destiny or what?

It looks they may be our only hope to defeat the New England Bellicheats.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17158) 7 years ago
"Team of Destiny" seems to sum it up. I only got to see the first half which was pretty grim for Seahawks fans. I don't know how Seattle came out on top in that game. You can't help but feel bad for the Packers and their fans after that loss.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17462) 7 years ago
The best story is all those SeaQuack fans who decided to leave the game when the Packers intercepted the ball with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter, and the Pack up 19-7. Thus, they missed the miraculous comeback.....

"Oh come, dear, its raining, and we are losing. Let's go get a skinny vanilla latte at Starbuck's and beat the traffic."

"12th man". Give me a break. SeaQuack fans have, and always will be (for the most part)....BAND WAGON FANS.

Still, I will be rooting for them in the Super Bowl. It is not their fault that their fans are latte-drinking felines. And they are not the New England Bellicheats.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14965) 7 years ago
I hate both teams... but dislike the sea chickens more than Belacheat and McHoodie. I have never seen such a freek'n lucky team in my life. At this point its all about a deny-nest-sea.
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2774) 7 years ago
Sure, Gunnar. Under similar circumstances, 100% of Iggles fans would have been glued to their seats.

I'd be hating the Seahawks if they made my team look like the Rosebud Wranglers JV squad in last year's "Big Game", Richard.

For now, I'd like to see the 'hawks smear Brady's smug face all over the field while making last year's debacle look like a nail biter.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14965) 7 years ago
Truer words have not been spoken...