Win $20 for Your Profile and Cover Photos
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9973) 6 years ago
It's been a while since MilesCity.com has given out prizes, so we'll start out with a simple one.

Set your Profile and Cover photos before noon Feb 1, 2015 to be automatically entered into a random drawing to win $20 cash.

The details:

Of everyone registered on the site (if you're logged in then you're registered), that has a profile *and* cover photo in place, as of 12 noon Feb. 1st, 2015 (Mountain Time) -- one (1) will be randomly selected to receive a $20 cash prize (paid by check).

A computer program, one that doesn't really care much about who is chosen, will do the random drawing -- so if you would like to be eligible, login and update your profile and cover photos before then. You can do that here:

http://milescity.com/profile

The winner will be announced on this site, and will have until noon Feb. 15, 2015 to claim their prize through response by email. If not claimed, the prize shall be deemed forfeited and will be donated to a local charity.

Note: Those associated with MilesCity.com (such as admins, moderators and sponsors) are not eligible. Account must be in good standing. Not responsible if the web site malfunctions.

Good luck!

Regards, Larry
MilesCity.com Webmaster
+2
admin
founder
FYI, there are currently 15 people eligible for the prize.

If you want to be included in the random drawing, then upload Profile and Cover photos before noon on Feb. 1st, 2015.

You can do that (after login) by clicking "My Profile" (at the top of the page) or by going to http://milescity.com/profile -- then select the "Update Profile Photo" and/or "Update Cover Photo" options to make sure both are set.

Regards, Larry
MilesCity.com Webmaster
Posted by Airplane312 (+38) 6 years ago
That is cool and I wish everyone good luck
admin
founder
FYI, there are now currently 32 people eligible for the prize. If you want to include yourself, see above! : )
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Matt Smith (+788) 6 years ago
I know I advertise, but toss mine in any how.

If I win, donate it to Wake Up & Lace Up.

Seems fair enough to me.
admin
founder
Can't do that, since I already posted the rules. Perhaps next time though! : )
admin
founder
Of 37 eligible accounts ...

The winner of the random drawing was => clyon900 <=.

Congratulations! Contact me by Feb. 15th to claim your prize! : )

Regards, Larry
MilesCity.com Webmaster
+1