Donald Deutscher Memorial Fund
Posted by StacieE (+384) 5 years ago
To all of those that knew my Dad:

Because of my parents extended hospital stay and unexpected funeral cost we are asking in lieu of flowers and cards please make a small anonymous donation to help with expenses. You can make them in person at any Stockman's Bank under Donald Deutscher Memorial fund or you can make donations online for free at http://www.youcaring.com/…/donald-and-billie-deutsch…/269442. We added a nice gallery of photos of Dad and the family on the youcaring.com site so please take a second to remember him as we do.
Due to circumstances there will a memorial sometime in mid to late January in Miles City
Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers.

http://www.youcaring.com/...und/269442
Posted by Kacey (+3161) 5 years ago
My deepest sympathies to your family.
Posted by Scott (+256) 5 years ago
Your father was a good man! He took very good care of us rails. He will be missed by many and in our hearts. Sending you and your family prayers from miles city!
Posted by BlD (+31) 5 years ago
Thank you it is nice to hear from so many friends and family members.
Posted by Clyde Leischner (+305) 5 years ago
Don was a life long friend, having grown up together, although Don was a few years older than myself. We enjoyed many hours of fun together that included hunting and fishing, vacationing and stock car racing.
I am so sorry for his untimely passing and my sympathy goes out to his children and wife. Thinking of you Eric, Shawn, Stacy and Billie.
Clyde Leischner
Posted by Scott Kaiser (+256) 5 years ago
Kathy and I are so very sorry for your loss. Billie and Don have been long time friends and he will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. May God comfort and be with you.
Scott, Kathy and Family
Posted by StacieE (+384) 5 years ago
I just wanted to let everyone know my dads funeral will be Jan. 17th at The Parlor across the street from Stevenson funeral home on Main at 11:00 am. Thank you all for your help and donations. Stacie