Halloween Haunt on Main St
Posted by Lee Bauch (+256) 7 years ago
The haunt that used to be on Comstock is now bigger and better and located on Main St next to the Theater. Please stop in and check it out, the Masons have done an excellent job making it more frightening and enjoyable than ever before Thank you to all that have made our haunt successful and fun in the past, and hope you will help them to continue what Mark and I started. Lee
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 7 years ago
YAY. Upstairs or down?
In the left part of the old Perkins Jewelry store. Thanks
Posted by everling (+92) 7 years ago
Is it only Halloween or is it going on now?
Finishing touches are still being made Will let you know when it is open.
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1917) 7 years ago
The Masons have storage space! YaY.
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10001) 7 years ago
[Moved from Classified Ads]
I am bumping this so everyone can know there will be a great and scary haunted house. Be prepared
It will be open on the 30th and 31st. Cost of $3 or 1$ off with a donation for the food bank. 5:30 to 9PM. See advertisment in the Star for more details. Please come and enjoy
Posted by A.T. Nelson (+24) 7 years ago

Parents can bring younger children down and we will turn the lights on, so the little ones will not be too scared, then go through in the dark. It's not really that bad though.

This is the first time any of us have done this, so we don't know what to expect.

Bring a couple cans of food for the food bank please.

[This message has been edited by A.T. Nelson (10/29/2014)]
supporter
Posted by sky (+372) 7 years ago
I went to this haunted house last night and it was outstanding. Take your time walking through it, there is a lot of scary stuff to see. Well put together.