Share the Love is now in Miles City (diapers)
Posted by RB (+443) 7 years ago
I am now a Share the Love volunteer host for the Miles City area. Share the Love is a nationwide cloth diaper bank and depends on donations from within the community. The goal is to help families in need be able to diaper their babys from birth-potty training for free by providing them with diapers that have been donated to this program by our community. This is a new site and in need of some donations, I do have enough diapers to supply at least 1 newborn baby and 1 baby that has outgrown size newborn with diapers. If you would like to apply to recieve diapers please follow the link below (it's a short, easy application!), if you would like to help support this program and support families in need in our area by donating, or have more questions, please send me an email! http://www.cottonbabieslove.com/need-diapers/

Here is the Share the Love site if you'd like to learn more http://www.cottonbabieslove.com/ I have some beautiful pamphlets as well if anyone would be willing to keep them at their business for others to look at

[This message has been edited by RB (10/27/2014)]
Posted by snookie (+237) 7 years ago
Just wondering why it is only cloth diapers rather than disposable.
Posted by RB (+443) 7 years ago
Well it is donation based, so the program relies on donations of diapers from others in the community. Each disposable diaper can only be used once and then is thrown away, whereas the cloth diapers can be washed and used again for years and through multiple children. Disposables are a recurring cost and can cost over $2000 for one child to use through potty training. The idea is to help families diaper their babys from birth to potty training, rather than a few disposables here and there when we can get them donated, and the family still having to buy the disposables when we are unable to get them a donation. The goal is to provide them with a long term solution. Cloth diapers are no longer the large plastic pants, oragami folded pieces of fabric and safety pins of our grandparents day, if you would like to see how easy cloth diapers are I would be happy to show you some examples

[This message has been edited by RB (10/29/2014)]