Classified Ads
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9999) 7 years ago
If you noticed anything weird with the Classified Ads today, sorry about that. I had to do some reorganizing, in preparation of giving the area a new home on here - and it took a bit of work to get everything moved.

If you experience any problems using the classifieds - try reloading your browser cache (hit F5 or CTRL+F5) or try restarting your computer. If any issues persist after that, let me know.

Regards, Larry
Posted by JenniferEastin (+81) 7 years ago
I cant look at anything in Classifieds. refreshed, restarted and CTRL+f5 and it didnt work.
admin
founder
I'm surprised at the number of people with browsers apparently set to lazily display old (non-existent) pages.

A. You need to supply more information to get a more accurate reply. Are you using a computer? If so, what OS and what browser? If not, what device are you using?

B. The problem is caused by your browser displaying and/or attempting to access old content. Normally, this should not be an issue, however since you are experiencing it you need to force it to update its cache.

1. F5 or CTRL+F5 (on each page with an incorrect link) is one way,

2. Updating the settings of the browser to reload pages on each visit is another way,

3. Deleting your browser cache/temporary files is a another way,

4. Or, sometimes simply restarting your computer will do it.

The Classified Ads index is here:

http://milescity.com/classifieds/

Regards, Larry
founder
Posted by David Schott (+16946) 7 years ago
Do you get an error? What is the error? What browser and browser version are you using?
supporter
Posted by Sunny (+377) 7 years ago
I can open classified ads that appear on the home page. However, I cannot open any ads from the classifieds forum, including the same ad that I opened when on the home page. ??? I am using Google Chrome. Doen't work to restart the computer, delete temporary files or key F5.
supporter
The error message says: 500 Internal Server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
admin
founder
When you receive a 500 error, there will be a URL in the address bar of your browser. Copy and paste it here. Thanks.
Posted by Tim Wagoner (+758) 7 years ago
Firefox 30.0 - Classifieds are working great
supporter
Whatever has transpired . . . I can open ads both from the home page and from the forum. I tried several ads; they are all opening just fine! Thank you!