supporter
Posted by Chuck Littleton (+149) 14 years ago
I am going to Ozzie/Zombie Nov. 9th in Billings....and still looking for one more ticket, seat location or dollar amount not a real big deal, thank you! CL

[This message has been edited by Chuck Littleton (edited 9/29/2007).]
supporter
Posted by Chuck Littleton (+149) 14 years ago
Got 'em......
Posted by Kyle L. Varnell (+3745) 14 years ago

I'm going off the rails............
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6014) 14 years ago
See you there!
Posted by deer_slayer (+486) 14 years ago
people make fun of the Stones for being old, but Ozzy can barely function!
supporter
Posted by Stone (+1596) 14 years ago
If you have ever seen Ozzy you know that he will walk out on that stage with a cane and be shacking like Katherine Hepburn until he grabs the MIC then he will Rock like a there is no tomorrow.
Posted by Tina Bean (+415) 14 years ago
CANT WAIT!!!!!!!
Posted by Ben-wah (+73) 14 years ago
Wow ... the Stones, Ozzy, and Elton in between those concerts. What a run for Montana. Now, if we can only convince Journey to grab Steve Perry and do a one-time-only reunion concert somewhere here ... there we go.

By then, though, we'll all need new batteries for the hearing aids and fancy new canes to be able to make it around again. And that's for the acts!

(Can you smell the cynisism in this post??)

Actually, it's good for the state we were able to land those acts. May more be coming our way ...
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 14 years ago
Steve Perry and Journey! Now, that would be a show! I'll have to make sure my bic lighter is full, as I would have it lit and raised high during the entire performance of "Oh Sherie"!!!!

(:rolleyes
Posted by Amber (+222) 14 years ago
how did you people get tickets for OZZY. me and two other friends were on the phone lines and the internet for two straight hours trying to get tickets with no luck....then they were sold out!!!!! So if any of you are willing to part with those very much worshipped tickets, i would be the happy comper to take them off of your hands. Ozzy is AWSOME....must see!!!!!!
Posted by MCGirl (+298) 14 years ago
I agree--I'd buy someone's tixx if they want to part with them. Tried very hard to get them with no luck. Must see Ozzy before his other foot lands in the grave.
Posted by Reed (+35) 14 years ago
There are some on e-bay.
Posted by Roxanna Brush (+125) 14 years ago
We are going. See you there.