Iron Horse
Posted by Greg Johnston (+7) 7 years ago
Anybody know what's going on
Posted by Patty O. (+220) 7 years ago
Closed...rumors owners are divorcing and selling restaurant.
Posted by ocne (+477) 7 years ago
I have been wondering the same thing. There's been a sign on the door, although I don't know what it says, which has been there for a couple weeks now.

Does anybody know....?
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2629) 7 years ago
Hopefully some new owners will buy it and reopen with better service and better food. Last 2 times I was there it was cold food and drinks took for ever to get, and the servers wanted nothing to do with us. Always said I wouldn't go back till something changed.
Posted by Tomm (-1033) 7 years ago
This is all BS. You should check things out before smearing any business. We ate at the IH two days ago. Good service, great food. I just drove past and there are at least 40 vehicles parked in their lot. I would guess they were just about full.
There is NO sign on any door.
Owners getting a divorce????? Come on, you probably don't even know who owns it.
Get a life and post accurately.
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2629) 7 years ago
Just because you had good service you think everyone has had good service? Wow you go get a life because your living in a fantasy world buddy! I know how we were treated and know what we seen when we were there, so I'm not smearing anyone just speaking the truth.
Posted by Jesse Smith (+423) 7 years ago
I wonder if Tomm is confusing The Iron Horse Saloon with The Black Iron Grill, as I've been hearing that The Iron Horse has been closed for two weeks???
Posted by Tomm (-1033) 7 years ago
sorry, my bad.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 7 years ago
The Iron Horse, by Riverside Park, is closed, although I do not know the details. The Black Iron, on South Haynes, which is owned by a local consortium, not a couple, is doing fine. I suspect the Black Iron was the death knell for the Iron Horse, since the Black Iron can suck in more tourists, but the Iron Horse has struggled for some time.