Football camp, spelling bee.
banned
Posted by Bobby Boatley (+72) 7 years ago
Good fellows:: Hello all..... I the supreme allied commander Bob B. Boatley will be putting on a football camp in june. also a spelling bee for Vinny. We will also be putting a a poker school, financial management, gentleman etiquiite school. Finance advice avaible as a well. ..............You assholes are all jerks. I hate you all. Please come to my football camp/ charm school with Tucker Bolton. Love you all Reverend Bobby, B.
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10001) 7 years ago
Are you looking to get gagged?
banned
Posted by Bobby Boatley (+72) 7 years ago
why sure please do!!!
supporter
Posted by M T Zook (+515) 7 years ago
Mr. Webmaster, can you see IP addresses or something like that to figure out who BB is? Isn't each home a unique ID? I suck with web technology, but I thought there was a way and as webmaster maybe you have access to that stuff. Just curious and would like to see a good 'outing'.
admin
founder
I know who the person claiming to be "Bobby Boatley" is, but don't know him personally. I don't think it would be right to publicly divulge the information without a good reason, so can't do that.
Posted by Oddjob (+194) 7 years ago
Frankly, I think it would be a Public Service to e-mail his name to the target for his input..

The "Bobby Boatley" thing has never been "funny". It's been nothing more than an a thinly-veiled exercise in ridicule and denigration of a local individual. It's well past the time for it to stop.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 7 years ago
I agree with Oddjob.
admin
founder
It's someone living around Forsyth, born about 1964, last name begins with a P, attended CCDHS. That's all I'll mention. I don't think I should post who I think they are, for a variety of reasons, but also because I could be wrong - but I'm sure I'm correct. There's a Montana newspaper clipping on the web (not from MC) that mentions exactly who he and his family is. I don't know him though.

I'll gag the account due to requests, and because it is distasteful, and also because "Bobby Boatley" sent an e-mail directly asking me to do it. Why I don't know.

Bobby Boatley wrote:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 7:30 PM
To: MilesCity.com Webmaster
Subject: please gag my account

Please gag my account, thanks you Bobby
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 7 years ago
To clarify my early post, while I agree that BB's posts were in very poor taste, I could care less who his true identity is.

A troll is a troll. But a troll picking on those who cannot defend themselves is despicable.