wild cat williams
Posted by GLEN KELLY (+64) 14 years ago
what ever happened to wild cat williams???she was the toughfest women in the state of montana in the fiftys and could whip most men. if any one knows anything about please let me know. thank you, glen kelly
founder
Posted by Pete Petro (+289) 14 years ago
Glen,
Wildcat and a couple guys killed a man in the alley behind the Bison sometime in the 50's. They were sent to prison and that's the last I've heard.
founder
supporter
Posted by H Lockie (+195) 14 years ago
I do remember "Wildcat" Williams. Actually she came from a disfunctional home and had to be tough to survive. I used to go horseback riding with her in about 1950-1951, when she was about 15 or so. She associated with the wrong crowd and was involved in the murder and last I knew she was in prison, or maybe not even living as she would be about 70.
Posted by Serena Williams (+8) 14 years ago
My name is Cliff Williams and Evelyn "Wildcat" Williams was my aunt.
You may call me if you wish to know what happened to her.
1-406-543-9233
Cliff
Posted by GLEN KELLY (+64) 14 years ago
Pete,Thanks for getting back to me on my question on wild cat williams.I also got mail from Pete Petro,I called his number a short time ago,and did not get a answer.I will call him later.Hope to talk to again sometime,Best regards GLEN KELLY
founder
Posted by Bart Freese (+934) 14 years ago
Most threads go on and on with stuff of varying interest. Now, this thread is one that sounds tremendously interesting -- for history buffs especially. I realize not a lot of years have passed -- time heals all pain. I would be interested in reading more information about Wild Cat.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1687) 14 years ago
Second.

Cheers!
FH
Posted by Charlene Talk (+6) 8 years ago
Evelyn Williams died in 2002 she was not sent to prison for life. I do not know all of the circumstances that happened but I do know that she turned her life around and had three children. I being one of them. I was handed a bag of all of the newspaper articles regarding my mother after she had passed. As for being one of the toughest women in the State of Montana. I believe it. She was one of the toughest women I knew. People did not mess with her or her children. She was the love of my life. Still not sure if she ever did prison time. I thought her attorney got her out of it. Would love to know more if you want to contact me or send me anything my name is Charlene my e-mail is [email protected]
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1687) 8 years ago
http://law.justia.com/cas...d-254.html

Bruce Brown was the county attorney in this case in 1952.

FH
Posted by Charlene Talk (+6) 8 years ago
Thank you for the article. My mother did not want us kids to know this side of her and took it to the grave with her. Thank you again.