There are two major parks with playground equipment - Marcyes Park and Riverside Park. Riverside is right next to the swimming pool building, and Marcyes is on Front Street. Of course there's a lotta snow right now, but it's supposed to be in the 30s this Thursday so, possibly good snowman weather.
The murals mentioned above are all located on 9th Avenue, except as noted:
- West side of Yellowstone Pharmacy (on Main Street)
- In the alley next to Royal Oaks Inn
- On the north side of the Independent Press building
- The volunteer fire department building (all sides of the building)
- Inside the Carquest store (also on 9th Avenue)
The Roxy is indeed closed most Thursdays - it's the slowest day of the week so we usually use that day to make repairs, adjust things and (most importantly) give the owners a date night!
[This message has been edited by Forsyth Mike (2/26/2014)]