Posted by Hannah Nash (+2500) 7 years ago
The public is invited to attend...

Thinking Day
"Education Opens Doors for Boys & Girls"

with the Girl Scouts of Miles City
Miles City Public Library
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014
10:00am - Noon

This year Girl Scouts of Miles City will partner up with the Miles City Library to do a 2 hour event to learn about "Education Opens Doors for boys and girls." This event is open to the public so girls can come see what girl scouting is all about.

Hannah Nash, the Children's Librarian, is helping us out to put together this event so girls can learn what education is all about in other countries. We will watch Malala's speech to the United Nations on education equality, make journals to take home and have MCC foreign exchange students (as well as other local guests) to answer questions about what education is like in their country compared to the United States.

Come join us and check out Girl Scouts of Miles City!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 7 years ago
IF my health permits, I would like to attend. Steve's stringer should be there as well.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 7 years ago
Sadly, owing to the crud, I will not be attending. Drat. Maybe I can be Juliette Gordon Low for Founder's Day. I might be over this cold by October. Have fun, girls!
Posted by Toni Rentschler (+1510) 7 years ago
Just wanted to say that my daughter loved it this year! This year it was her fave with Mrs. Hanna. She has requested Mrs. Hanna for next year!
Posted by natalie small (+17) 7 years ago
I was wondering if someone might be able to help me with some information. I have an eight year old daughter that might be interested in joining girl scouts. I am in need of a name and number of someone to get in contact with or if some one can give me a call I would appreciate it thank you
Natalie Small 4068520288
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1910) 7 years ago
Sharlene Wallace of Toetally Nails knows all about Girl Scouting. I will alert her to your interest.
Posted by natalie small (+17) 7 years ago
thank you I appreciate it