Professional Poker Player.
banned
Posted by Bobby Boatley (+67) 8 years ago
Hello folks:.... My name is Bobby Boatley. I have some hard times lately so I am looking for backers to play poker and the World Series of Poker....... I am tremendous Poker Player with a natural tremendous personality!!!!!! I am also a financial wizard. I am a Diamond Broker, financial wizard and a Preacher as well............. I have had some well documented problems in the past but they are done folks............ also I have a tremendous of "stuff" for sale. If interested please get hold of me............ Remember folks I was once just admired for my world Class Poker Play, Now I am great admired for my tremendous intellect and my ability to get out of everything that is thrown at me from a judicial standpoint. Your Humble Neighbor in Gods name, Bobby.......................... I love all of you. Each an everyone of you. Even though most have of you are jerks and have treated me badly....... If you are sending money please cash only so the IRS does not know....... My address is in the phonebook................ Thank you ALL love, Bobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10040) 8 years ago

[This message has been edited by Hal Neumann (2/11/2014)]
banned
Posted by NDJ (+139) 8 years ago
Is there really a reason to continually make fun of someone's misfortune?To say things here where he is not when you would not say them to his face?If the person you are making fun of came here and made fun of you he would be banned.I am sure there are others here who wonder why this is tolerated.I don`t even know the guy other than to know who he is.Maybe Bobby Boatly you have have the guts to publicly on this site name the person you are making fun of.I know who you are talking about.Just say his name here.Not someone else,but you under this name of Bobby Boatly.Maybe it is just all in good fun to be the anonymous playground bully.
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3704) 8 years ago
Bobby, after reading your heartfelt post, I am humbled. How can someone as grandiloquent as you refer to yourself in the diminutive, Bobby? I can't do it. I shall refer to you as Robert.

Boatly? I think not. You seem to me more grandiose than a mere boat. More of a ship. Yes, that's it, a ship of state, navigating the rocky shores of the fools that don't understand you, lighting the way for others to emulate and admire. I shall only call you Robert Shippy. You deserve it.

Some day, you will be immortalized in song and story. You deserve it. I am your biggest fan and want to start a Robert Shippy Fan Club. I think that a restaurant, located prominently, in your city, should name a sandwich after you.
supporter
Posted by cj sampsel (+486) 8 years ago
Wasn't this exact same thing posted a year or so ago?
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17521) 8 years ago
banned
Posted by Bobby Boatley (+67) 8 years ago
Why thank you Tucker. Let's call it the USS Ship! I feel very humble that you would bestow me with that prestigious honor. I am a person of tremendous intellect so I know where you are coming from. I am a Sailor, Cowboy, Diamond Broker, financial broker, Sailor, etc............................................. I am man of all seasons..... Thank you all. Financial support would be great appretied.....................................
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17732) 8 years ago
yawn
banned
Posted by NDJ (+139) 8 years ago
In the midst of your talking to yourself and answering yourself,if you can reach inside and identify with whom you are obsessed in a proper name and post it here at mc.com,it may be beneficial to both of you.Or several of you.
Posted by JWA (+33) 8 years ago
Seems odd someone with all those talents would need to solicit financial support on the internet. Hope he claims any proceeds as income in case the IRS is watching...