HRH Walk-In Clinic open on weekends
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1915) 8 years ago
As we approach Friday and you are debating if your family member needs to a see a healthcare provider now or if they will survive to Monday and you are worried about realizing early Sunday morning you should have gone in. . .

REJOICE!

The HRH Walk-In Clinic is now open seven days a week, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. This makes me happy because my Better Half sometimes wakes up Sunday morning and I think, oh, crap, we should have gotten him something for his sinus/lung infection and now we have to be miserable for another 24 hours before getting help.

Thank you, HRH!!! and those noble folks willing to work on the weekend.
Posted by JJC (+87) 8 years ago
Too bad the pharmacy iy not open, but please pace around and make us feel uncomfortable who'd you wait,
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+12212) 8 years ago
Big Sky is open on Saturday and Osco and Wally World on Saturday and Sunday. Yes, they open an hour later than the clinic but it is still better than a 48 hour wait. Maybe an hour or two. It is odd, that a privately run healthcare facility didn't check with some corporate headquarters and coordinate better but it is still an improvement over the 'urgent care.'