Authorities search pop star Bieber's house.....
supporter
Posted by John Morford (+345) 6 years ago
CNN's article says: The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department was executing a felony search warrant Tuesday morning at the Calabasas, California, home of pop star Justin Bieber.

The search warrant stems from Bieber's possible connection to a recent egg-throwing incident, a sheriff's department spokesman said.

Spokesman Steve Whitmore would not disclose how many cars were sent to the house or what they were hoping to find at the residence.

My question is, how do you search for clues for that?

Sheriff: "Check his refrigerator - are there any eggs in there?"
Deputy: "Yes sir, there are 8 left in a dozen egg carton."
Sheriff: "Well then, he's our man - another case solved!"

http://mcty.co/C

[This message has been edited by John Morford (1/14/2014)]
banned
Posted by NDJ (+136) 6 years ago
Never heard of a felony search warrant before.
supporter
Posted by Don Birkholz (+1139) 6 years ago
Took someone away in handcuffs that was (supposedly) in possession of cocaine (not Justin).
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6169) 6 years ago
And why do we care about this?
Posted by Dillpickle (+38) 6 years ago
Like Hellen Keller, Wendy is a non-bieliber.

Sorry, had to be done.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1909) 6 years ago
Let's send the little prick back to Canada!
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13760) 6 years ago
Agreed, Bob.

I just signed the petition to deport him. I urge everyone to join me.

https://petitions.whiteho...d/ST1yqHJL
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14183) 6 years ago
*I don't know about that Bob II. We do have a death penalty here.

* Disclaimer: IF you happen upon this post in the year 2019 PLEASE know that I was/am only joking and that I actually am opposed to capital punishment. I am speaking sarcastically.
Posted by Mathew Schmitz (+288) 6 years ago
I don't care for the kid or his music?, but deporting him is a little extreme. Most of us are not Canadian and subject to deportation, but how many of us could have survived that constant public scrutiny at age 19? With that kind of money at our disposal, how many of us would have lived past 19? He's a dumb kid. No doubt. The vast majority of us were at one point in time. The whole world is judging him very harshly right now, and I thank God everyday that I've never had to deal with those same prying eyes every minute of my life. To my knowledge, he hasn't killed anybody, nor have his transgressions been all that serious. They appear to be plentiful, but reasonably minor. So far..... Obviously he needs to grow up, and time generally takes care of that. It did for most of us? I hope deporting him is a joke, because it is pretty funny, but also because I think as a society, we have much bigger fish to publicly fry than the Bieber.
supporter
Yes, he needs to grow up, Matthew. He can do that in Canada.

He is not a citizen of the United States. He is here by privilege. He has abused that privilege, so it is time to send him back.

Lots of foreigners of similar age come to mind. Look at the Kinks, the U.S. government banned them from performing in this country for years.

And the Kinks were good. Bieber is not. What's good for the gander is good for the goose.
Posted by Oddjob (+181) 6 years ago
"And why do we care about this?"

supporter
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1909) 6 years ago
And take Achy Breaky's spawn with you, Beibs.