Bart's Shirt shop
Posted by Stan Wheeler (+1195) 7 years ago
I am looking for any information about Bart's Shirt Shop that was located in Billings. What year was it there as I have an old Western Shirt that has the Tag from Bart's shirt Shop in the coller area. Any information would be appreciated.

[This message has been edited by Stan Wheeler (12/25/2013)]
supporter
Posted by Jeri Dalbec (+3245) 7 years ago
Stan...I checked all of the ads in my 1954 Billings Sr. High Annual and did not see your Shop. I see that Billings has an online Vintage Clothing store where they buy and sell Vintage clothing and you can drop them a line and ask them.
Thanks for the tip I'll Try and see if I can find out anything.You don't happen to know what the name is?

[This message has been edited by Stan Wheeler (12/25/2013)]
supporter
Posted by Jeri Dalbec (+3245) 7 years ago
http://montanavintage.com/Opener.html

I see that you can just send them a question via email. Check it out and good luck. Meanwhile...I will try to find more Billings information. I wonder if another Western Store in Billings might know as well?
founder
supporter
Posted by Jack McRae (+360) 7 years ago
In the October/November 1949 Billings Gazettes there are classified ads under "Personals" for Bart's Shirt Shop.

SHIRTS made to order. Our material or your own. Bart's Shirt Shop. 410 Custer Ave. Ph. 6822.
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1917) 7 years ago
I keep wondering if my baby brother has a sideline I don't know about.
Thanks all for your input on this matter.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17335) 7 years ago
Bart Freese secret t-shirt shop????

Your brother is more wishy-washy than Charlie Brown. If he did have a t-shirt shop, it would sell only this....

...in S, M, L, and XL. Any larger sizes means you should eat a healthier diet of more fiber and vegetables.