My missing son
Posted by Nova Vannattan (+27) 8 years ago
I am looking for my son Steven Vannattan. He is 19 years old, 6'0" to 6'2", about 200lb, brown eyes & wears glasses. The last time I saw him he was wearing a blue Nabors jacket. I haven't heard from him in over a week and I am worried. As cold as it has been makes me worry even more. It isn't like him to go so long with out contacting me. I know that there is the possibility that I am over reacting, but he is my baby boy and I really don't care if people think that I am. I just want to know that he is ok. I love him and miss him and want to know that he is okay. I have filed a missing person report with the Sheriff's office. I have also posted stuff online on facebook. I would post a picture but I haven't figured out how to do so. I have posted a picture on facebook. If you look up my name on facebook, you should be able to see what he looks like. If anyone has any information please call me at (406)852-4163. I really just want to know he is ok. Thank you to everyone that takes the time to read this.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 8 years ago
I hope you find him.
Still haven't heard anything.
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+797) 8 years ago
My prayers are for you and your son. Please keep posting.
Posted by Kacey (+3159) 8 years ago
https://www.facebook.com/...an?fref=ts

Here is the link to your facebook page with photos of your son.

https://www.facebook.com/...an?fref=ts

Here is the link to your son's facebook page. It has other photos. Perhaps betwen the two sets of photos someone will recognize him.

Prayers for his safety.
Thank you all.
Posted by Meri (+128) 8 years ago
Am praying to him to be found safe and sound.
Posted by woodenshoe (+7) 7 years ago
I will see if anyone has seen or heard from him as well. Does he have any areas, towns, states, places where he spends a fair amount of time?
Posted by Nova Vannattan (+27) 7 years ago
Strven has been found. He is safe and sound.
Posted by Kacey (+3159) 7 years ago
That is wonderful. Thanks for letting us know.
Posted by shona (+25) 7 years ago
So happy for you. Thank you for letting us know he is found and safe.
Posted by Winslow (+389) 7 years ago
Now kick his butt for making you worry so much.
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+797) 7 years ago
Iam so happy he was safe. Communication is so important to keep in touch with your family. You won't lose your independence if you let friends and family where you are on a frequent basis.