missing animals
Posted by shona (+26) 8 years ago
There are alot of posts on here from people who have either lost or found a pet, how often do these pets get found? I posted about my missing black cat, she hasnt been found or comd home. I am trying to hold out hope that she will be found.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11786) 8 years ago
It depends a lot on whether the animal had a collar and tags and if they were a cat near Garfield School. Someone in that neighborhood apparently traps and kills cats.
She had a collar and tags. No we dont live near Garfield school. But I guess I did someone in my neighborhood traps cats too, that is sad and wrong if they dont return the cats that have ID.
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+787) 8 years ago
Black cats can crawl in the craziest places like sheds or cars without people noticing and then get trapped We had one that disappeared the whole month of January. He came back emaciated and dehydrated. After a few days of meals and water he was clamoring to go out again. Don't give up hope. You never know with cats.
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1906) 8 years ago
All cats like to get into sheds or garages when the door is open. Check with neighbors to see if sheds or garages that aren't normally open have been opened recently. We have to stand guard when we go into our garage to keep out the neighbors cats.
Thank you for ur words of hope. Never thought I would miss her some much till now that she is gone. I have asked some neighbors, no luck yet.
She just came home! I heard her at the window like she always does!
Posted by Dr Mac (+78) 8 years ago
What a blessing and thank you for letting us know.
Posted by B&M (+212) 8 years ago
Very happy to hear your cat is home.