Posted by Jack H4X0R (+40) 15 years ago
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10021) 15 years ago
Cool.
I definitely thought so.
Posted by Dan Siegfried (+68) 15 years ago
I've driven all those time killing loops many times. Sometime you don't have anywhere to be. Also, I used to buy lunch at Miles City Video, chips and Shock Tarts!

[This message has been edited by Dan Siegfried (edited 8/17/2007).]
founder
Posted by Bart Freese (+928) 15 years ago
Who made this?
Posted by Shannon Lamon (+29) 15 years ago
Very cool! I was smiling all the way through. I was just home in Miles City for a few weeks and I drove all over the place remembering old times! I love coming home!!
Posted by poisonspaghetti (+282) 15 years ago
Love to see the old home town, even at high speed.
Posted by Matt Hom (+106) 15 years ago
...pretty fickin' neat. Makes me that much more homesick
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+15369) 15 years ago
We need a fast talker like Kenny Youngland to narrate the $0.50 tour.
Posted by Jeff Newby (+153) 15 years ago
That kicked ass! Whenever I go home I make a similar loop just to see all of the home that always keeps me grounded. Hey MATT Where you at now Jumpmaster!
Jeff,
I'm in the 173rd Airborne Brigade. Deployed to sunny not so beautiful Afghanistan...again
Posted by Pete Jakes (+44) 15 years ago
We would love to hear what you are experiencing in Afghanistan and what your day is like? Is Osama alive??????
Who is "WE"? I could give two sh*ts.
Then don't read it. Nobody asked you to join this thread.
Posted by Chris Choate Raible (+35) 15 years ago
I loved this video of M.C.! Funny because I can recognize all those streets and drive around to see a lot of those places when I'm home. Thanks for making me smile today

Chris
It's curious to think that people can take something as light hearted as a video of their hometown featuring the "Benny Hill" theme of all things, and quite quickly turn it to matters of war. Rather serious matters go ignored day to day yet, that desert conflict still seems to be something to gossip of.

It's not that I don't support the troops. It's not that I don't support their cause. However for a day I'd like to think of something other than their plight.

And by the way Pete, I started this thread kiddo.

Jack.
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10255) 15 years ago
Thanks for posting this Jack.
You're welcome Hal.

Jack.
hey Jack,
I didnt start anything about war, I just answered a question that was asked of me. I simply stated where I am.

and...yes I dig the video. Danke

[This message has been edited by Matt Hom (edited 8/18/2007).]
Posted by Tammy (+71) 15 years ago
I loved it. Now I'm homesick as well.
founder
Posted by Bart Freese (+928) 15 years ago
Did anyone answer who made this, or did I miss it amongst the posts?
No worries Matt, I was speaking to Pete. I'm glad you liked the video.

Jack.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1728) 15 years ago
I really enjoyed the video, thanks. I do wonder about your sincerity when you post that you support the troops and their cause, but within the same thread that you started, you also say you could give two sh*ts.

Could just be me, but I don't think they need that kind of support, and as for turning it off for a day, yep it would be nice, but that's not really realistic either is it? After all, that's the problem with war, it keeps going on and we who are relatively safe in our homes at night have to work to remember that there are those who are halfway around the world in a hostile situation doing dangerous work 24/7.

If they can tune into milescity.com and enjoy a video reminding them of life in their hometown, then the least we can do is let them know that we will remember what they are doing and that we care about their safety.

My 2 cents, is all. Thanks for posting the vid.

Cheers!
FH
I appreciate your 2 cents Frank. You're more than welcome to continue wondering about my sincerity. It's your right.

As I stated before I'd like to think of something other than their plight for a day, so I'd rather not concern myself with territorial pissings today. I'm confident in my assumption that this forum has seen far too many maliciously written disagreements, so I'll pass on any opportunity to pursue one.

I'm glad you liked the video. I posted it for your (and everyone else's) enjoyment.

Have a good day and take care.

Jack.
http://www.ifilm.com/vide.../superbowl

Yeah for the Miles Citians that are defending our country.
The majority of us are behind you 24/7!

It is great to know there are active military and veterans using the site.

The video lets us all enjoy the great town of Miles City. Thanks Jack for posting it.

PETE J.

[This message has been edited by Pete Jakes (edited 8/20/2007).]
Posted by Jeff Newby (+153) 15 years ago
Damn Matt why dont you stay out of the combat zones for a little bit! How's the judge doing? Aint seen him since I had to appear before him. Email me at our AKO email and I will get you spun up.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by Jeff Newby (edited 8/20/2007).]
Posted by Kyle L. Varnell (+3747) 15 years ago
I was watching this while listening to Disturbed's cover of Land of Confusion.

Very funny!
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1439) 15 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed the video - thank you!
I'd like to thank everyone who's gone to see the video. Thanks again to those who've commented on the youtube site.

Jack.
Posted by Leif Hauge (+6) 15 years ago
Matt Hom? how are you? It has been years since we sat on the Yellowstone and watched the moon rise. Send me a message when you get a second leif.hauge AT gmail.com

Leif