Angels, thought,, death, prayer, God
Posted by Cheryl Gaer-Barlow (+479) 9 years ago
I'd like to reiterate my new book, "Angels explain Death and Prayer" has been published and is available on Amazon. Google & Barnes and Noble. An angel of God appeared to me in a great light, touched me on the forehead and spoke to me. I was told to write the words of the angels. After many promptings, I wrote the words exactly as received.
This book addresses angels, fear of death, the moment of death, what happens after death, why children have to die,prayer, Existence of God, the Holy Spirit, heaven, thought. "You must, as a human race, lift the quality of thought to the highest level." "When you know the teachings of the angels, no ignorance will be left in the soul. You will no longer be afraid or in pain. Now is the time to stand with the angels of God and help humankind." The words are not from a mortal imagination and are intelligent, thought-provoking and controversial. These are truly sacred messages from the heavens. This tells how to really connect with God. Just wanted to know about the book. Thank you.
supporter
Posted by Jeri Dalbec (+3261) 9 years ago
The book is an excellent read. Thank you for the "heads up". I think anyone who reads the book will find it comforting.