ATV Ramps
Posted by Donald Jones (+24) 8 years ago
Whoever decided they needed to borrow my atv ramps from behind my house on Sunday, your welcome for letting me use them but please return them. If you needed them that bad to steal them, then shame on you because you are on camera with license numbers if i need to go that way. Thanks
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2629) 8 years ago
As much theft as there is in miles city right now, if I had the plate number I would turn them in and press full charges. No reason to let them do it again.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17494) 8 years ago
I concur with cubby.
banned
Posted by Arron (+103) 8 years ago
Prank maybe.Needed maybe.Just put the m-fking things back.They ain`t yours.
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1906) 8 years ago
Pranks are stupid. Press charges.
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1439) 8 years ago
Prank = The night we stuck 100 white, plastic forks in the yard of a school teacher with little McDonad's kids-hand-puppets stood up on them.

Trespassing & Theft = Violating your property and taking your ramps.

Of course, turn it in to the police.

Even if you wish to have a good, Christian compass pointing your way in how to proceed you can think about how much better off they'll be when they learn a lesson with $50 ramps instead of $30,000 pickup ala Grand Theft Auto some day. Let the judge know you'd like leniency if you wish to temper the outcome. Up to you.
banned
Posted by Arron (+103) 8 years ago
Is there perhaps a picture Dan? Surveillance footage of the "Assembly"? I did something similar at least once.
Posted by Tomm (-1031) 8 years ago
If they don't show up, I have a ramp I would sell you. 234 0359