Children's Christmas Store
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1910) 7 years ago
Yes, it is time to start thinking about it. The Children's Christmas Store is the first Saturday in December and we always need stuff so if you have some gently used items that didn't go in your garage sale this summer, call a Woman's Club member or contact Denise Hartse at the Star (not this week, she is out) and let us know. We especially need gifts for Dads and Grandpas.
Posted by Toni Rentschler (+1510) 7 years ago
I would love to donate. Do you have a drop off address? I would love to clean out while the kids are at school. Message me if needed.
supporter
Either take it to the Historic Miles City Academy i.e. the convent and tell them it is for the Woman's Club Children's Christmas store or bring it to the Star and we'll stick it under Denise's desk.
Posted by homesweet (+64) 7 years ago
Will also be donating!!
Posted by Kacey (+3152) 7 years ago
Is the Christmas Store for children to do their Christmas shopping for their family? Do they have to pay for things or is it free?
Posted by Sharlene (+1203) 7 years ago
The Christmas Store is for children to do their shopping for the 10 people on their list. The items priced are no more than $5. Gift wrapping is included. Parents sit in another room and enjoy coffee and cookies while the children shop.

This year it is on Saturday, December 7th.
Posted by Kacey (+3152) 7 years ago
And since the items are donated where does the money raised go?
supporter
It funds a number of Woman's Club projects, including the Miles City Public Library, scholarships, etc.
Posted by amber m (+28) 7 years ago
We've participated for years and will definitely be donating this year. What great women that organize it all!!!