Class of '88 20-year????
Posted by Kevin Brown (+35) 14 years ago
Just wondering if there are still any plans in the works for a 20-year reunion? I would love to help out via e-mail, phone, internet, etc. Missed the 10, but will do everything I can to make the 20! Would love to hear from anyone out there from the best class to come out of the 80's!
Posted by Carol Bean (+260) 14 years ago
I know there are some plans being discussed. Brady asked me a couple of months ago if I would help, so I know he is working on something. Brady...any progress?
Posted by stacy regan (+120) 14 years ago
Kevin, Carol, and all 1988 grads visiting this thread,,,

Brady contacted me last weekend in regards to getting plans underway. He and I will be in contact with class members via phone, email, and word of mouth, in hopes to get MANY PEOPLE to join in the planning of our 20 yr. As soon as there is an official date for a first meeting, there will be an ad in the Miles City Star, as well as something posted on this site.

So start thinking about ideas you will want to share and watch for the date of a meeting. Also, please spread the word to classmates you correspond with and let them know to check in on this website for details.

Looking forward to working with both of you again on our next reunion! Stacy
Posted by Astewart (+11) 14 years ago
Hey Everyone, just a shout out to say that I too would be willing to give my two cents and help in planning or suggestions, via email, internet phone or whatever.....Having just attended the reunion for my husband class of 87, Jonette Doeden did alot of the work and could be a resource. I think that if we could get a website developed specifically for our class reunion it would be a great start connecting with people. I had to have someone tell me about this website. It may not be visited as frequently until the word got out. I currently live in Bismarck and make it to Miles city a few times a year. Looking forward to a great reunion. Ann Dammen Stewart
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1432) 14 years ago
Hi guys!
I'm grinning ear-to-ear seeing your posts here and looking forward to the reunion.

-Dan
Posted by kathy martin (+11) 14 years ago
I hope that some of our more computer savvy classmates will design a website for our class. It was fun looking through the class of 87's. The one thing we missed from 87's 20 year reunion is that they did not do a reunion book because they wanted people to use the website. The only problem was that alot of people (us included) did not send pictures to the website. I thought the book we had for our 10 year was great and i hope we do it again. Let us know when the date is set so i can out in for my vacation! Kathy (Roos) Martin
Wow, it's great to see so many on this site, and no we still haven't had a planning meeting yet, but it's coming. Please feel free to email myself, or anyone you know in town who will be attending the planning meeting, or join us, that would be the best. We want as much input as possible! Yes, Jonette did alot of the work for the 87 reunion and she and I visit alot, she's been quite helpful and is a super resource. Please pass this website on to others you are in contact with, and feel free to send opinions/suggestions at any time. you can email me at [email protected] Thanks, looking forward to a terrific reunion and wouldn't it be cool if everyone was in attendance !!
Posted by Christina Ostendorf (+28) 14 years ago
we still (as far as i know) haven't had a meeting. but as i told stacy in person last week - I will also be willing to help.

it seems that if there were such a computer savvy persona with time, they would have already volunteered to help (or their staff person). Maybe we should just figure out a free hosting location... have we tried networking thru myspace or facebook or something else i haven't heard of yet?

- that's my two cents,
christina vosen ostendorf

WAIT - here's something we could use: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahoo!_Groups
Check out the definitions... just need someone willing to setup and administrate. I guess other classes have used this for virtual reunions...

[This message has been edited by Christina Ostendorf (edited 10/28/2007).]
supporter
Posted by Stone (+1591) 14 years ago
How's next Thursday at the Airport Inn sound. Is 6:00 pm ok? Everybody is invited to participate. Bring ideas and a positive attitude. We could shoot for the weekend but not to many people like taking up there weekend? Anyway lets get this thing rolling. You can email me at [email protected]
supporter
Kathy, that is a great idea I was looking at class web sites last year with envy. It would also be a resource to post minutes, addresses-updates, and changes in the itinerary.

That's what I am talking about lets roll. We need 30 people involved and it will be easy. I am personally going to be in charge of putting together a memorial video of all our lost classmates. At last count there were 5 of them.

Lori (Grassmid) Kolka, Brian Kolka, Matt Zook, Kathy Peterson and Dion Huber.

[This message has been edited by Stone (edited 10/28/2007).]
Brady,
Is that Thursday, the 1st?
Carol
supporter
Yes, or we can change it. Yvette has told me that Thursday will not work for her. Is another night better?
Brady, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I vote for Thursday,(the 1st) to get it off the ground. We're never going to find a date that is going to work with every single person who wants to be there, plus there will be many more meetings to come. Let's do it.
I can make the 1st. And I will let Nicole, Lori, Ronda, and Vanessa know. See you there.
Carol
supporter
Thanks Carol. This time around I am going to try to get some more people of the male persuasion to join our group.

See you thursday night.
Great idea Brady! Need help making phone calls
Fine, Brady. But the gals WILL out-rule strippers!!! LOL
supporter
"We didn't get this far by accident" Class of 88 meets tonight at the Airport Inn at 6:00 pm.

Brady Stone
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1665) 14 years ago
Murrey was interested in helping out until he found out you had vetoed the strippers!!

supporter
Carol Bean is the one that brought up the strippers. So I have been
ripping dollar bills in half and rolling them up all afternoon. Tell Murrey to show up, he can where his kilt if he wants.
Ok, so the first meeting was held and some decisions made... For anyone interested in helping or attending, our next 1988 class reunion meeting will be held at 7:00 pm at the Eagles. EVERYONE is invited and encouraged to join in.

Also, anyone out there who might check this website, if you have email addresses or physical addresses of classmates, please forward them ASAP to myself @ [email protected] or to any class members you see on here. Better yet, bring them with you to the next meeting!
Hope to see everyone in 2 weeks and many more people join us.
bump
Posted by Christina Ostendorf (+28) 14 years ago
We are collecting names and your name might be on our list of "lost classmates" as of Nove 18, 2007. Some of you I've seen on milescity.com, so I'm posting this here. Or if you think no one has the infor and want to double check... Send your or your relative/friend's info to stacy...asap. Thanks

Sheila Bishop
Mike Beeler
Cory Cutting
Evelyn Dann
Tara Davis
Jeff Goff
Adrian Hilde
Mark Irvin
Jill Kandare
Gary Keniv
Sean Klatte
Roxanne Klein
Paula Lamb
Stacy Larson
Dawn Lopez
April Lordeman
Gene Maasch
Drew MacLean
Lonnie McShane
Todd Mitchell
Becky Nelson
Maureen Pauley
Toni Rainey
Cheri Rath
Tracy Reinhart
Alissa Taylor
Louie Watt
TJ Williams
Jeff Whitney
Dawn Moran
Sonya Seabolt
Scott Sotka
LeRae Gaub
Sandy Harris
[duplicate]
Ok, just an update, but we've obtained addresses for Mark, Cory, Evelyn, and April.

Keep looking!! Thanks

Also, another meeting scheduled for Nov 29th @ Eagles again.
supporter
Stacey, I got about 4 more addresses coming this week. Thanks for all your leadership. I have been making phone calls because I have a lot more phone numbers than e-mail. Thanks, also to Sheri (McNurlin) Stewart for getting this ball rolling. Thanks to Beth (Petro) Oswald for jumping on board and lending her expertise to the planning of what I hope will be a fantastic 20-year reunion.

Attention- anyone from 88 who has memories or picture to share about our classmates that have departed send e-mails or mail to me.

Brady Stone
505 S. Stacy
Miles City MT, 59301

[email protected]

Classmates lost:
Brian Kolka & Laurie Grassmid Kolka
Matt Zook
Dion Huber
Kathy Peterson

Forgive any spelling errors.

Cory Cutting you never e-mailed me back and I am upset. However, I see someone else beat me to the punch.
supporter
Posted by Cory Cutting (+1279) 14 years ago
Brady Stone, what was I emailing you back about? How about I just send you a note to say hi? I don't want you to feel slighted!