Facebook page/app experience?
Posted by KorysMama (+221) 7 years ago
Also having a Facebook page/app issue, would love some help. I'm setting up a page for a non-profit I volunteer for. I have a Facebook developer account. I am trying to utilize iFrames, and create custom tabs for the page, and I'm lost as far as actually making it work. Nothing complicated, I need one tab that will bring up a list of website links, that kind of thing. If I had an example to go off I could probably do it, but the Internet has just made it more confusing. Any help/a walk through would be amazing, all help/work will be credited on the page & in our Special Thanks section.
Posted by Josh Rath (+2311) 7 years ago
Hate to point out this issue, however iFrames are really... REALLY... out of date. If you are trying to create an actual facebook app, try a few searches on the ol' Google to find out how to create a functional, multi-browser accessible app.
Posted by KorysMama (+221) 7 years ago
I did search google, my problem is the terminology. I'm trying to create custom tabs for a Faebook page, so one tab will show National stuff, one for fundraising, etc. but to do this it's as I have to create an "app" elsewhere, then have it hosted somewhere else & put in the domain of the app so that the new page & it's contents show up in place of the custom tab ??so confused... Have the hostin account, but no coding experience except HTML, which I think is kind of obsolete now too...