miles city car wash
Posted by hankjr (+137) 6 years ago
So anyone else been harrased about "mud" on your pickup at the local car wash and been told your car is to dirty and made you clean your bay and told to leave oh he will call the cops... we live in montana where 80percent of people live on a dirt road and the man that runs the place moved. here from germany ov dont know that i was just wondering if anyone else has been harrased i know i am not the first person i heard this from thanks o and if wondering my pickup was not that dirty
Posted by amber m (+29) 6 years ago
Me and my 10year old son were harassed a couple weeks ago about dumping garbage in the provided garbage cans prior to shampooing my car. Needless to say I've been an avid customer for years but I will give my money to town pump from now on.
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4454) 6 years ago
Somewhere around here there is an old thread where the guy actually came and offered an apology. Must not have been very sincere.
admin
founder
Posted by nevets (+357) 6 years ago
I too had the same kind of experience today our f350 crew cab is too long to fit 100% in the bay but the hoses reach just fine and I too was told to leave and never bring that truck back again wasn't really all that dirty either just a little dusty. I already had quite a few dollars in quarters in the machine so I told I was finishing the time I had paid for before left and I would take my money else where. So my truck is too long for the town pump one where do I take it now?
Posted by hankjr (+137) 6 years ago
and i think its funny how no were it sayis tey have the right to refuse servce to anyone threatening to call the cops and yes it looks like he said "sorry" in that other post but y is he doing it agian? they need to find someone else...