supporter
Posted by Jeff Denton (+756) 7 years ago
That's an interesting new "discussion" that has begun in MC. Chances are it will be studied far and wide. Something that happened in Whitefish recently makes me think it's time to come to an understanding somehow. It has become acceptable to freak out at the sight of a person with a gun under the most innocent of circumstances and cause extreme chaos throughout town. I doubt there will be any good answers to the problem but let's get some good jokes out of it anyway. I know I can count on that happening.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11407) 7 years ago
Everybody, no matter their age, physical or mental capability, should be armed to the teeth. Guns should be blazing all the time. We should all just wear bulletproof vests in order to prevent the slightest infringement on gun owners rights. It might also lower medical costs, if enough people get killed outright.
supporter
Posted by Jeff Denton (+756) 7 years ago
Awesome! The Humor Police love sarcasm and your comprehension is excellent today. Now we need a Gun Pun. Where's Richard?
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8966) 7 years ago
"Roses are Red,
Violets are blue,
Gun-fappers procreate off"

Hmmm... doesn't seem to scan as well as I'd hoped, but I'm sure Jeff will take it in the spirit it was intended.

[This message has been edited by Bridgier (9/16/2013)]
Posted by cupcakemom (+135) 7 years ago
cops were called to my house cause a kid was pointing a toy gun at people. the neighbors were scared and feared for their lives.. this is was the officer said. but the funny thing is it took them 5 weeks to follow up with the call. good thing it wasnt a real gun
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14666) 7 years ago
Let me pull the trigger on that for you, Jeff. A mad baker came at me with a ryeful, a 12-grain shotgun with pumpernickel action! He look at me with such loaving, and said "You're a gluten for punishment." I never shoulda crust the guy. I barley survived the encounter, and there were no wheatnesses.
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+790) 7 years ago
That was purely brilliant.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Jim Howe (+1620) 7 years ago
Bored? Gee! I hope it wuzzn't wid a boolitt!!