Silent bids being accepted for a class c motorhome
Posted by K. Thoeny (+100) 8 years ago
At the VFW we have a 1973 class C motorhome that we are accepting sealed bids on up till 15 September. Bids will be opened on the 16th and the winning bidder will be contacted then. As it is difficult to describe everything about this motorhome, you are encouraged to stop by the VFW and take a look first hand and submit a bid. The moneys raised will go back into the improvements needed at our Post.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9380) 8 years ago
is there a lot of lab space living area? And what condition are the gauges/ignition system in?
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1811) 8 years ago
Watch a little 'Breaking Bad' Bridgier?
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9380) 8 years ago
These are just questions, Ms. Duffy - all part and parcel of due diligence.

Now then, if I felt that east main animal clinic wasn't doing enough to control the feral animal population in Miles City, how many average size cats could I asphyxiate in this vehicle at one time?
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1811) 8 years ago
hmmmm...probably about 10, but you'd have to hold them through the whole thing!
Posted by K. Thoeny (+100) 8 years ago
Everything seems to be in order and today is the last day for bidding. It might need an A/C recharge and maybe a little tinkering, but it just had a tune up and oil change I was told, before it came to us. Remember, this is a 1973 not a 2013 model, but it has started for us every time that someone had asked to hear it run.