missing cat
Posted by Cloudy (+22) 8 years ago
I am missing my cat, Boomer since yesterday. He snuck out when I left for work. He is a gray and whitish tabby I guess. Very friendly, neutered, big eyes. lost from Woodbury street. if found please call 951-2158.
Posted by Brad Beaulieu (+17) 8 years ago
I live on Garland street and I lost my small tabby named "Sprite" on Tuesday. I checked at East Main Animal Clinic and they have quite a few tabbies there, some with big eyes as you described. I didn't know if you had been by there yet, but it's worth a shot. I will try to keep an eye out for any cats that match Boomers description while I am out looking for my cat. Hope you find him!
Posted by Septyswife (+111) 8 years ago
Bump to the top, please help find Boomer.
Posted by neonfreedom (+289) 8 years ago
Hey cloudy I live a couple blocks from Garfield on woodbury towards the river and my neighbor has had a grey with a whiteish belly has been hanging around!I haven't been able to get close but will keep trying so if it is your cat it may be returned home!I'll call next time I see the cat!
Posted by Brad Beaulieu (+17) 8 years ago
I found this cat in the alley between Woodbury and garland between Ivy and Milwaukee. I wasn't sure if this was Boomer or not. He's probably still in that area if that's him. He looked rather content just sitting there.

Posted by Septyswife (+111) 8 years ago
Bump