Read it and Weep, Tea Bags!
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5098) 7 years ago
Health care premiums lower than expected under Affordable Care Act.

http://thehill.com/blogs/...road-study

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

[This message has been edited by Bob L. (9/5/2013)]
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 7 years ago
Since when do facts enter into these discussions?
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4949) 7 years ago
only problem is in red states like Montana, the republicans have blocked the assistance of the feds money for Medicaid to supplement the poorer income folks...this makes a lot of folks have to go without...I know a lady that has a screwed up knee and no way to get it fixed as she has 4 kids and a hubby on disability (mental)...very sad as she wants to work...don't know why republicans are so very greedy and cold hearted as to not care about their fellow Americans...the feds will cover 100 percent of the money for several years and then will cover 90 percent of it...and yet these cold hearted bastards won't let their fellow americans get help...
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16662) 7 years ago
I agree with howdy. The mean-spiritedness, I-hate-my-neighbor, screw-you-I've-got-mine attitude of today's Republicans is just plain sickening, to put it bluntly.

I am quite sure that God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost are up in heaven and taking names for their actions. Imagine the surprise of all these supposed upstanding citizens who go to church every Sunday, as they pass away and move into the beyond, to find themselves frying in a lake of fire.
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+790) 7 years ago
Gunnar, your theology sounds right. Just ask Richard for verification.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8985) 7 years ago
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+790) 7 years ago
Lordy! Lord! That should shake up the R.B.'s! (Rich Bastards)
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6170) 7 years ago
Catchy tune but now I've got an earworm!
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8985) 7 years ago
you think THAT one's bad...