Missing Cat - Garland/Phillips Area
Posted by Brad Beaulieu (+17) 8 years ago
Our cat Sprite went missing 9/3 around 7am in the Garland/Phillips St. intersection area. She normally spends most of the day outside and comes back mid-afternoon, unfortunately, this time she didn't. She's gray with black spots, a white/orange stomach, and a orange nose. She is very friendly and may come when called either "Sprite" or "Nom" (her nickname). If you've seen her, please call me at 406-253-8143 or 406-261-7914.

Here is her picture:

http://www.flickr.com/pho...673571178/
Posted by Septyswife (+111) 8 years ago
Bump to the top! Please help find Sprite.
Posted by Septyswife (+111) 8 years ago
Bump
Posted by opalz (+327) 8 years ago
My cat went missing too about a month ago! in the same area! her name is naomi if you have any info please contact me at 406-351-3659! i will search for your cat sprite as well i hope you find it!
Do you have any pictures? I've seen quite a few cats, just not my own.
Posted by Donald Mullikin (+150) 8 years ago
Hope you found your baby..
When I read your post, I had just read another and had to comment.
LOL you may want to check with Bridgier, to make sure he didn't try-out the idea he mentioned in post http://milescity.com/foru...ew/317076/
how many average size cats could I asphyxiate in this vehicle at one time?
LOL Sorry for the warped humor..

[This message has been edited by Donald Mullikin (9/14/2013)]
Posted by Robin Holthus (+43) 8 years ago
We live in this area and have had three of our cats go missing since we moved in 6 years ago. I believe we share a neighbor that does not appreciate animals near his yard or home and is trapping them. I have never had any luck but be sure to check the shelter.. I truly hope your pet returns home!
Posted by Kacey (+3157) 8 years ago
The only way to keep cats safe in Miles City is to keep them indoors. Sad but true.
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1915) 8 years ago
Indoor cats are safest no matter where you are. They can't get run over by cars. Can't catch feline leukemia. Can't get attacked by dogs or trapped by nasties. It is not just Miles City.

I grew up with outdoor cats but my two current cats are terrified of the outdoors. I consider myself lucky on that count. Up until the 18 pounder part-Siamese starts tromping around at 4:00 am wanting attention. Then I wish I did have the option of tossing him out the door.
I've talked to a few people around the neighborhood and it seems everybody knows somebody who once or still is trapping cats. I can't fathom the mentality that would get a thrill out of "offing" people's cats. I can understand not wanting cats in your yard, relieving themselves and digging up your gardens. If you catch them, take them to the shelter, but when you start killing them, that's pretty twisted. If a small child wanders into your yard, are you going to trap and kill them too?

[This message has been edited by Brad Beaulieu (9/17/2013)]