To the Coward that left the box of kittens to die
Posted by snickers (+821) 9 years ago
In front of the animal shelter today when you knew that the animal Control officer was gone. Lucky someone found them before they died. You could have at least left the mother with them

Posted by ocne (+479) 9 years ago
What sweet babies! Hope they find good homes!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+12372) 9 years ago
Ooo, I wish I could take them all.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6121) 9 years ago
Uncool. If you want to "do the right thing," then DO THE RIGHT THING. Don't be half-assed and lazy and have the kittens suffer because of your half-assed laziness.

At least get your damn cat spayed to prevent future opportunities for half-assed laziness. Try using your whole ass.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15369) 9 years ago
I wonder if Branden chickened out feeding his snakes and decided this was the next best option?
If so I hope someone recognizes them and lets the police know
Posted by Tim Wagoner (+761) 9 years ago
I think Miles City should have an ordinance against snakes, reptiles and a lot of other creatures. Allowing snakes and other creatures not indigenous to the area, in my opinion, is wrong. There should be an approved pet list.

What do you do with a python when it outgrows your abilities. Florida is having a heck of a time with them...

I don't want them anywhere near where I live.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1906) 9 years ago
Large tropical reptiles don't tend to like our winters, Tim.
Posted by luvlife (+287) 9 years ago
I was reading on Miles City Virtual Marketplace on fb and saw where a person was trying to give a mother cat away and said she had already given all the kittens to homes???? Makes a person wonder?

PLEASE people---if you are going to have a pet, take care of its needs so things like this STOP happening!!! There is help out there to get your animal spayed and neutered. It is just sad!

So happy to hear these baby kitties were found(and alive) and hopefully can all find homes.

I am about sick of animal abuse! Don't own a animal is you don't have time for it---plain and simple!
Posted by Custer Co. Fund for Animals (+34) 9 years ago
Just a reminder that Custer County Fund for Animals has vouchers available to assist with the spaying or neutering of your pet. Please contact Sharon at 406-232-3727 for more information.
Posted by Lennice N. Chamberlain (+967) 9 years ago
are they old enough to be put in good homes? If so you can call me at 851-0123. I will take the two siamese
They are at the animal Shelter right now being closely monitored for health concerns from being left outside so you can Contact him on Tuesday. They are eating canned food now
Posted by Dee1 (+154) 9 years ago
Some people should NEVER be allowed to procreate! If an animal goes into heat, & you throw it outside, it will get pregnant! Get your pets fixed!
supporter
Posted by Jack Fairweather (+109) 9 years ago
I'm relatively new in MC...didn't know there was an animal shelter...where is it...and what are their hours...info please...you can also call me at 406-852-0383. Thanx
They are at East main Animal clinic 234-6900. Now there are a few left for adoption. I don't know the shelter address but you can call the police dept