Mediterranean cuisine
Posted by Ron HA (+13) 7 years ago
This is a market research for starting a Mediterranean cuisine in this area.

Please help us by taking this survey ( should not take more than 2 minutes)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DC6S56T

Thank you.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10505) 7 years ago
Personally, I would sell my shriveled soul for decent Mediterranean cuisine. I had the 'carbonara' at one local restaurant and it was pasta in too much Alfredo sauce out of a jar. Whether me and mine would be enough to survive on, I don't know. I'd love it downtown but I love downtown. Haynes, however awful atmospherically, would probably let you catch tourists.
Thank you all. We got 9 responses so far.
Please tell everyone you know about this.We will have a very good possibility of funding if the survey results are encouraging.

mc

[This message has been edited by Ron HA (8/22/2013)]

[This message has been edited by Ron HA (8/22/2013)]
Posted by ocne (+474) 7 years ago
FYI -- if you choose the 'Other' option for any of the questions on your survey, it doesn't allow it to go through. You get a red error message above the particular question that you answered that way saying you must answer the question.
Thank You. Let me check it out
Thank You all for taking the survey.
Posted by Elaine Nichols (+34) 6 years ago
I love good mediterranean cuisine. I'm a foodie who is also an excellent cook myself, so my expectations are pretty high. I have lived in Tarpon Springs, FL and really miss the food there.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by atomicg (+995) 6 years ago
Ron, could you offer us an example of some menu choices? What would be the house specialties? Side dishes? Perhaps explain your definition of mediterranean cuisine so all us ignorant folks know what you're offering.